Well let's start walking down so we can talk to them after, ok?

"Ok." Spencer got up and offered me his hand. I smiled taking it as we walked down the bleachers.

~*~

When we reached the bottom we heard our side of the stadium roar and cheer. I smiled looking at the score board: 4 to 3. I jumped up and down. I grabbed Spencer's hand.

We won! We won!

Spencer nodded, our team skated out of the rink smiling and waving. They skated to the bench and started untying their skates. Spencer whispered in my ear pointing to the person in jersey number 13.

"That's Jon." I smiled nodding and just at that moment Jon looked up and smiled at Spencer. I caught Spencer blush and waved back. I waved too and Jon smiled at me as well.

He seems nice.

"Oh he is, and hot." I laughed shaking my head as we followed the crowd to the back room. Where all the after parties where thrown.

~*~

After about 20 minutes of all of us hanging out in their eating and drinking. The hockey players entered and started talking to people in the party. Most of them began kissing their girlfriends. I sighed grabbing a glass of punch that Spencer asked if I could grab one for him.

"Hey," I quickly wiped around to see another boy with black rimmed glasses and dark brown eyes that matched his hair. It was slightly swished up which made him look even more adorable. He had a jersey on with the number 27 on it. I smiled nodding. "What's up? Can I get you a drink?" I suddenly dropped the drink I had in my hands and looked for Spencer. I noticed he was talking to Jon. I started shaking my head putting my hands out. "What's wrong? Don't talk much huh?" I smiled shaking my head. "What's your name?" He asked and I reached for his hand before realizing he probably didn't know sigh language. "Mines Brendon." I nodded but when he handed me a fruit plate I panicked. I pointed to the tube that must have been visible. He must have still not seen it. I felt so awkward, but then I pulled out my phone putting my index finger up and started typing. After I finished I showed it to him.

Hi! I'm Ryan, and sorry I'm mute and blind in one eye. I know we just met and I just don't want you to think I'm trying to ignore you. I think you where great today too!

Brendon smiled nodding his head.

"That's cool, how do you communicate with everyone? Like is it always through your phone?" I shook my head typing stuff into my phone again.

No, I know sigh language. And so does my mom and best friend Spencer. He's over there talking to number 13.

Brendon smiled picking up a cookie and handing it to me. I typed something else into my phone.

I'm so sorry, I had a surgery yesterday and I can't eat anything. I have a tube in my nose idk if you can see it or not but I'm sorry.

"Yo, stop apologizing. And you went through a surgery yesterday??" I nodded as he took the cookie away from me and ate it. "And you're here supporting our school? When you had your guts cut open yesterday?" I laughed a little shaking my head. "Sorry that wasn't nice of me to say." I typed stuff into my phone again.

Oh no it's fine

"Haha, that's good. Ryan is it?" I nodded, "Thanks for supporting our game. It feels good to win again. And I like your shirt. You're pretty you know?" I smiled blushing and shaking my head. I started typing on my phone before Brendon put his hand over my screen. I looked at him and he smiled. "Lets go dance, don't beat yourself up over this." I shrugged when Brendon pulled my hand and spun my around catching me.