Do I Take Your Breath Away, Chloe?

Start from the beginning

"Fine, I'll call your dad..." okay now he's pissing me off.

"Fine, I'll go. Don't bring my father into this shit." Hearing his laugh once more. He won, and he knows it.

"That's all wanted to hear Jennings. A yes from my favourite girl in the entire w-"

"Shut up Miller. You're the worlds biggest bullshitter I hope you know." His laugh never stops. He gets too much enjoyment out of annoying me. He always had.

"Hey now, no need for the sass..." he continues on. I need to end this call.

"If that's all Lizzie Maguire, I have to get back to work, you know that stuff that makes my company the best in the business... so bye" I smirk and place the phone back down. I most certainly did wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Thanks for asking.

I click into my software to load up the drawings to make alterations to it. Waiting until it loads I sit back and get a text.

Ethan: 7pm, I'll pick you up outside yours. Send me the address. Leave your sass at the door please and thank you 😘xx

What an annoying creature.

He knows how to really piss me off. Now, I'm regretting to agreeing to this. It's the last thing I want to do.

Later that day I finish up from work and drive myself home. Once I reach my place I grab my things and make my way inside. I have to pick an outfit out for tonight. I push back the hangers one by one to get a look at what I'm working with.

"No... No... No, I still have that?... N- Maybe?... No.... N-Yes! Okay this one" I pick up the red fitted mini dress that goes to mid thigh that still covers a lot. I lay it on my bed and slip out of my work clothes. Searching for a pair of my nude patent heals I bought a few weeks ago. I put them on the floor and the base of my bed. I slip into my clothes and start with my hair and makeup. I wipe my makeup off and start it all over again. Natural but the eyeshadow is light. Bring out the blue eyes I have that everyone finds striking. I put nude lipstick on and I start to curl random sections around my wand and stop.

Looking at myself in my mirror I laugh. "It's just Ethan, Chloe. Jesus, so much effort for Ethan.... well, it's not much effort to what I usually put in..." I shrug to myself. I don't really care what I look like to be honest. I fluff my hair to get the soft waves that I always wear when I have a dinner or I'm going out with Kate.

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

I swipe across seeing it's him calling me.

"I'm outside on opposite side" he tells me instantly when I answer him.

"Give me two minutes I'll be there!" I hang up not listening to what he says and I run over to my bed once more and slip my heals on. I see him standing against his car with sunglasses on and a suit. Leaning against an Aston Martin. "Nice car Miller" I whisper to myself. I grab my bag and a small jacket. I lock the door and as soon as I step out I see a swarm of paparazzi surround him and his car. But they're at a distance. I forgot how famous he is. I don't see him like that. I never have and I never will.

ETHAN

I hear the door close ahead of me and it gains my attention. The cameras are flashing to my left as I wait for her to join me. Once I see a girl in a red dress making her way towards me I can't help but check her out. As she nears I see it's her.