Chapter 5 The Unthinkable Anna's POV

I stayed up for hours and hours just to make sure I was up when Dana came back, it didn't work out too well. I woke up to him picking me up and carrying me somewhere, I don't know why but I liked the feeling so I didn't say anything I just pretended to be asleep. He placed me on top of a bed very soft and cushioned i fluttered my eyes to make myself fully awake. As I looked around the room the boy I saw wasn't Dana or at least it didn't look like the Dana that had left the house. This guy had black hair like Dana but his hair wasn't as long, like it have been cut. His eyes were the kind of the same color only his were brighter and he was still skinny but he looked a lot healthier. To be honest it was getting back to the Dana I had remembered.

"Dana?" I questioned my voice still raspy from being asleep

"shh shh shh," he hushed me "Hey beautiful, I thought you might want to sleep in a actual bed tonight."

"Thanks," I said a little more enthusiastically than wanted "Dana what happened to you?' I questioned

He said nothing but gave a devilish smile crawled on the bed a kissed me again but it was different than the first time I couldn't taste the weed or alcohol. He smelt amazing and I was actually enjoying him kissing me. Him kissing me soon turned into me kissing him back and him feeling up my shirt, I didn't stop him.  I felt him unhook my bra and soon without me realizing what I was doing I was lifting his shirt off of him, he was fit six pack and all despite how skinny he was. We continued kissing each other. Piece by piece my grey shirt with the sequence heart, my white cut offs, and my pink Victoria's Secret boy-shorts slowly came off of my body and Dana's tan kaki's and green American Eagle boxers came off as well. Between him kissing my neck, cheek, and lips I could hear the radio playing Beating Heart by Elllie Goulding. 

"Are you sure you're ready to do this with me?" He whispered into my ear

If I was with Derek I would have responded a little differently, but I wasn't with Derek and to be honest  he hadn't even come into my mind. I kissed Dana again and seconds later it happened, his hips grinding mine, soon my started to responded back. It wasn't anything too crazy for my first time but it was what I would call perfect. Both of us letting out soft moans, his lips still going over everything from my chest to my lips. He kissed the top of my head and  whispered You're perfect into my ear and rolled on to the right side of the bed and cuddled me. We just layed there me wrapped in his arms, he arms felt strong yet loving at the same time. We talked about why he had done what had and how his parents mistreated him things I thought I knew about but I had never heard the full story. Then he started on the subject of how Derek got evolved and I learned somethings about Derek I knew before. 

"He used to cut Anna, it was really bad."

"I never knew that."

"I don't think anybody did, the only reason I knew was because he said he thought drugs would be better than a razor blade."

Hearing all of this made knot begin to form in my stomach, and knowing what Dana and I had jut done made me feel like a horrible person. I obviously needed to think about Who I want saw myself with more and who I was to invest my emotions into. Dana and I liked each other there was no doubt but there's a difference between sexual attraction and actually connecting with someone. Derek and I had something that I only heard about in books and movies. It was hard to explain but we just connected on a deeper level and I know that didn't mean that he felt the same way but there was only one way to find out.

Dana and I slept in that bed and I stayed in his arms all night, it was perfect until I realized something. I realzied sooner or later I'd have to tell Derek that Dana and I had sex and I wasn't quite sure how I would tell him, but I knew his reaction wouldn't be a good one.

Blinded By the Truthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें