my queen 2

Valentine's pov

I have been looking for her for years well more like 500 hundred, I can reamber the fist time I saw her...........................

I was walking down a road filled with many nightclubs on it, when this beautiful smell came over me. I knew what it was I want looking for her, as I walked down the smell became stronger. Then I see her the cutest girl I have ever seen, she has a lot of tatters she about 5'10 she looks like she can handle her own but something tells me she is not as mean as she seems. I want to run up to her and mark what's mine, but sadly I can't I have to take my time she's human.

So I have been watching over for a year, every day I see what's she is doing or she is ok. If I can't see her one day I'll send one of my man to see if she is fine. I have lard so much about her, she is a really nice parson but she doesn't let anyone see that said of her I want to know why, she loves all kinds of art work she draws, and paints. Sometimes she works at a tattoo shop I'm thinking about getting a back tattoo and have her do it for me so I can be close to her, especially what happed last night.

I was going to go watch her as she walks home, on my why to her I felt that she was in troubler even if we are not mated I can sill feel her emotions and something was making her scared, so I started to run I made it there under a second. I see some small important vampire tying to hit my queen so I speck. Hahaha this boy hasn't been a vampire for long, but he was trying to hurt my queen he must pay. Did this litter shit make my queen scream and cry and try to make her his that's it they will all die.

I tell her to close her eyes, she has seen enough death on this night. she does as I say the boy who just killed that girl came at me first, it didn't even take me a second to brake his neck his body hit the floor. The one who was holding my queen up on the wall looked like he was about to shit him self it only took me a second to get over to him and do the same as I did to hid littler friend, Angela drops to the floor I can still see tiers running down her face.

I go up to her and put a hand on her shoulder she jumps and screams " NO PLEASE DON'T HURTE ME" I would never in my life time hurt her not like I can die but if I could in my life I would never dream of it. " Hey hey Angela it's ok just me I'm the last person will ever hurt you baby girl." be for she opens her eyes I squat in front of her. when she hopes her eyes I see her beautiful brown eyes looking right in to mine, we look at each other for a minute before she spoke " H-how do you know my name? And why do you keep calling me yours"

What should I say to her? should I tell her the truth or wait, I'm going to wait and tell her in a nice place not the dark alleyway. I just smile at her and say " I can tell you when the time is right. But right know I think it's time for you to go home." I lean in and kiss her on her forehead then then I made her sleep she falls in to my arms' she is so light I pick her up and take her to her house, I had some of my beast man meet me at her house. I want her to think this night was a dream so I told one of my man to go clean up my mess and to change the girl who was bite. I place Angela on her bed I took her clothes off and but s t-shirt on her I didn't look at her necked body.. much. I lay a placket over her and kiss her forehead I walk out of her front door as she wakes up.

It's been about two weeks since the night, happily she still believes it was a dream. I can't wait one of my man seat up a date for her to do a tattoo, I can't wait for her to touch me....................... to be continued

Hey everyone sorry for not updating this book I have been busy as hell. Anyway I hope you liked this chapter please vote and comment well bye bye for now.......................