The red eyes 1

Angela is a 23 year old women she might look bad ass but she is a nice person to some people. But she can handle her own in a fight. She doesn't believe in vampire's or werewolf's or anything in the sort . Let me tell you how that changed. And how she fell in love with the vampire King.........................................

Angela's pov

I finally got off work at the bar. It was a long one because I did my shift then I did my friends. So it was about 2:30 in the morning. One of my coworkers offered for him to walk me home because new York city is dangerous at night. But I told him that I think I can handle my own. And having five brothers growing up helps a lot. I was walking pass a alleyway when I hear a girl scream. Not thinking twice about it I run down the alleyway if was more like speed walking but you get the point. As I'm speed walking down the alleyway the screaming was getting louder. I finally get to were the screaming was coming from.

What I saw was terrifying. There three men I don't know how to say this. But it looks like they are biting her. I know it doesn't make sense but that's what I saw. I think they might be some kind of Devil washables. I don't know what to do I really didn't think this through. One of the men move a litter so I got a good look at her I know her. Her name is Lilly She goes to the bar I work at a lot how can I say this nicely she a stripper. I guess because the men move she could see me. " HELP PLEASE ANGELA THERE KILLING ME!" She screams at me the men stop biting her and look up from her body well shit.

They turn there heads slowly in my direction. All I see is there eyes. T-there eyes a-are red. How is that Passable.It must be contacts or something right? One of them stands up and smiles at me his teeth there really pointed. " oh hello there' he says in a creepy voice. " Fuck this" I say as I turn to run I'm running this time. I can call the cops for her when I get safe. I turn all the way around and I hit a chest. I look up and see the same creepy smiling men. I look back just to make sure I was seeing right. when I look back he was gone there is only two men. I turn back around and see he's still smiling at me.

I back way but he grabs my arm . " Were do you think you are going fatty." He says what did he just say did he just call me fatty. No body and I mean no body calls me fatty. I raise my hand in a fist I want to hit him. And I make contact I instantly know I made a big mistake. Because when I look up at his face his eyes are docker red then before. Weight how is that passable I never heard of Contacts doing that The next thing I know he grabs my neck tightly. He starts walking backwards I put my hands on his. The next thing I know my back hits a wall he keeps tightening his grip. I start gasping for air I can't breathe. " You shouldn't have down that fatty." he say in a deep and scary voice. " The name is Angela ass hole" I say in a breathless voice.

He just laughs at me. He raises his hand like he was about to slap me. I watch his hand coming close to my face. But before it could there was a voice. " I wouldn't do that if I was you." The voice send a shiver down my spine. It was so deep and sexy. The guys hand stopped right before my face. We both look over were the voice came from. What I saw shocks me I see the most attractive men I have ever seen. sanding in the alleyway entrance he looks into my eyes I know this is going to sound stupid. But it's like I'm looking in to a old men's eyes. No more like a old soul.

" What the fuck who are you this is my territory. Why are you here and your interrupting something here." The men who is holding my neck says. He looks at me smile and looks back at the men. The Mr.Sexy yes I gave a men that I never seen before in my life a nickname. Mr.Sexy just laughs " How long have you been this why" he says what hell is he talking about. " why the fuck should I tell you?"he says ok really what the fuck are they talking about. " answer the question boy " Mr.Sexy says with such deep and power in his voice. I can feel the men who is holding shake is he shaking in fear? " A-about three months" he says in a shaky voice.

" Hahahah so you don't know me" Mr. Sexy says " Let me make this easy for you. You have something that is mine and I will like you to let her go don't make me say it twice." he says umm I hope he's not talking about me because I'm no one property. The men who was holding me was about to say somthing but he was cute off by screaming. We all look over and I see something I never waned to see in my life. One of the guys had Lilly sanding in front of him he's biting her neck. She make eye contact with me we look in to each other eyes for couple of seconds before her eyes glaze over.

I know she's dead I stated screaming the men drops her body her body made a thump noise. I tried to get free from this men's grip. But he just shoved me again the wall I yelp in pain. " Shut the fuck up fat bitch" he yells in my face then he leans in to my ear. " Or do you want to end up like her." With his free hand puts it on my chin and moves my head so I'm looking at her lifeless body. I can feel tears running down my face. " You know your not that bad looking fatty I might just take you as my pet" the men say in my ear then licks it I scream" Hey close  your beautiful eyes Angela. I'm going to teach them not to touch what's mine I don't think you want to see this." I hear Mr. Sexy says I do what I was told to do. The next thing I full to the floor the men let's go of me. I pull my knees to my chest I hear screaming and yelling for someone to stops then I hear a body's drop.

I sit there In silence for a couple of minutes. Then I feel someone put a hand on my shoulder. " NO PLEASE3 DON'T HURTE ME." I yell as I put my hands to my head " Hey hey Angela it's ok just me I'm the last person will ever hurt you baby girl." I put my hands down and open my eyes to come face to face with Mr. Sexy. " H-how do you know my name? And why do you keep calling me yours" I say in a shaky voice. He just smiles at me " I can tell you when the time is right. But right know I think it's time for you to go home."

He leans in and kiss me on my  four head then Somehow I can't tell you how maybe I was dreaming or something I'm laying in my bed....................... to be continued

Hey guys Angela here I hope you like my new book. This is my Force vampire book so I hop it's ok if you did like it please vote and comment will bye-bye for now...............................