Chapter 6

(Names) POV

You were currently battling with your mind over the memories that had been forgotten I was part of the experiment with everyone. There were some who failed and died and some who passed, there were some deemed to dangerous that's how the....accident happened.
You jumped up to be met by Karma,Nagisa, Azazel, Abigor and Eric. Along with some classmates outside.
Azazel smiled "decided to wake up?" You only hung your head low "it was my fault, it's all my fault if you had just let the-" Azazel cut you off "that wasn't gonna happen you know that" karma seemed frustrated and shouted "WTF IS GOING ON?!?" Azazel opened his mouth to speak or be an ass to the red-head, but you cut him off "well Karma we were all experiments, we were once normal but, we were unwanted children taken to be tainted. Eric was turned to a dragon hybrid, Azazel a demon hybrid Abigor also, and me I was....also tainted" Karma only spoke with a strained voice "n-no your human (name) you pure" Azazel smiled sadly "yes she is, but they decided to taint her pureness and turned into the fallen Angel, her code name Luce for Lucifer, my true name is not Azazel and Abigor and Eric are not there true names but to taunt (name) further she was the only one to remember her birth name"
Karma broke the silence again "than who's this Michael guy?" All the tainted froze, no one dared to speak.

3rd Persons POV

(Name) finally spoke "h-he's my brother" Karma didn't know the limit so said "where is he?" Azazel grabbed (name) "it is Not your fault" (name) could only speak two word "he's gone" she jumped off the bed and outside, the rest following. Azazel shouted "(NAME) IF YOU RELEASE YOUR POWER THEY MAY FIND YOU, WE DONT KNOW IF THERE STILL OUT THERE" she ignored him, releasing her power her amazing black wings sprouted with a dark black circle over her head

On her hip u could see the tattoo, everyone watched im awe as Abigor spoke "she's even more beautiful that she's grown into her wings, her brother was right" Azazel and Eric only nodded, Karma spoke "your not going to get her?" Azazel shook his he...

On her hip u could see the tattoo, everyone watched im awe as Abigor spoke "she's even more beautiful that she's grown into her wings, her brother was right" Azazel and Eric only nodded, Karma spoke "your not going to get her?" Azazel shook his head "I don't want to die just yet.." Abigor chuckled and turned to the class "you see during the experiments they realised (name) was the strongest of us all, she was known as 'the Queen' " Karma looked at him confused "the queen of what" this time Eric spoke "the queen of everything, dragons, angels, fallen angels, demons, human. Everyone respected her and no one dared defy her, she could end them instantly" most of E-class gulped "she could?" Remembering everything mean they did. Azazel than spoke "of course, but she never did, she was kind, I've only seen her use her power once and, it was terrifying. And she used it to protect us, never because of herself" this statement made E- Class feel even worse. They treated such a nice person terribly. Karma than spoke "well if you won't get her I will" both Eric and Abigor paled, Azazel only laughed "it's your funeral" Karma walked near the floating figure and shouted "IM SORRY" (name) turned to him "what?" He looked to her and said "should have thought before I spoke...." she laughed and slowly came down "yeah your a bit dumb" she smiled and hugged him, "HEY!" He shouted at her and hugged back.
Once they broke away Karma said "so...the wings.." she hung her head low "I know they make me look-" "Hot" karma cut her off, once he realised what he had said he blushed hard, as she laughed "~you think so~" she spoke seductively to annoy him "y-yeah" (name) continued to tease him as Azazel coughed "sorry to break up the flirting but there are people around" the two blushed as Azazel spoke again "em, (name) you know what this could mean" she rolled her eyes "I know but first I want answers" karma chimed in "I want answers from you too (name)" she nodded.
Now here everyone was again back to before (name) fainted. She decided to have a bit of fun saying "now if you have a question please raise your hand" everyone even the faculty raised there hands"shit that back fired, oh well, miss Irina" she smiled "are you emotionally okay now (name)? I know what was going on now with your family, I noticed" she smiled "yes miss Irina, and before anyone asks, especially u Azazel, my old 'family' did beat me, use me as a slave, and the 'brother' even sexually harassed me and even told me everyday he'd rape me" Everyone lowered there gaze as Azazel and Karma got up before (name) glared at them "sit" and they did Azazel didn't have a chair but sat on the floor "anymore questions" some had there hands up "yeah Nagisa" "when did the experiments start" you thought for a minute "well we all started at different times, and some people came in at different times I was the first at age 1 my brother started a year after me Azazel came in the same time but he's 3 years older so he started at 4, his brother wasn't brought in until I was 6 he also started at 4 though, Eric came in when he was 5 and started than, than there was shadow she's my best friend.... was she started 3 years after me but we were the same age although I was more developed. Sorry if that's confusing. There were more of us but I dunno, some escaped, some died, some denounced there abilities and live among you all" Korosensei raised his hand "yes?" He looked nervous "em, well, em" you knew what he wanted to ask "Michael?" He nodded "em well you see, when I was 7 they realised how much power I had, they feared me so they decided to end me, but the others wouldn't let it happen, so we started a riot, and we all tried to escape most got out some were captured....Michael was one of them and I haven't seen him since..." Karasuma raised his hand next "and is he also a fallen angel" you smiled "nope they didn't taint him he was an angel through and through, he's my twin actually so we were kinda like ying and yang" (name) turned to her other humanoid friends "so how'd you find me" Azazel spoke for them "you see we have been trying to find you since we were separated, we knew your brain would surpress the first 7 years of your life, but we lost you, we had been tracking you for a long time but today after we could feel your distress we knew it was you, your powers sent out a distress signal to us, leading us to you, your distress had never been big enough for this to happen before but it definitely was today. Although I'm not to happy as to why you were distressed, and I'm even more annoyed no one here tried to help you" Azazel glared at E-class as they hung there heads in shame. (Name) looked at them and smiled "don't listen to him he's just protective of his 'Queen' " Azazel scoffed "you are my Queen your everyone in this rooms Queen you know you could kill them all" (name) smiled again "I don't kill only if I have to protect my family" she looked at the three people she thought of as family and smiled, Abigor ran into her arms and hugged her "(Name) our Queen please never leave again" she smiled again and crouched down the the child like demon "guess what" "what?" "I GOT A CAT" Abigor smiled bouncing up and down "WHERE?" She pointed to her desk where the cat lived. Yes she made a deal with Korosensei to let the cat live here because she was afraid her family would find out and be angry. Abigor went down and played with the cat as Karma walked to (name) "whys he so excited over a cat" she smiled "he's never seen one and he said the first time he'd see one would be with me, seems he kept the promise" she smiled softly making Karma blush.