Chapter 5: Horde

I explained to them who Sprinkles was, she's been my best friend since birth, I love her to death. As I turn around to head black to the car with the puppies, I hear a growl. I whip my head around so fast, it started hurting, but I brushed it off. "Zombies! There's a horde!" Ian yells, haven't heard him talk before, he has a nice voice though. I grab the knives I hid in my boots, and I then remember the pups and Thea. I gasp, quickly picking her up and running the car.

I unlock it, carefully and hastily shoving her inside with the puppies, I put a blanket over them and spray perfume before running off to help. Grabbing the bow on my back, I shoot an arrow at one of the stalker's head, as it was about to reach Zelda.

I run, feeling the rush of power again, before all I see is white. "You seem to get in a lot of trouble, princess. I'm glad you're are following my orders, I can't wait to see you." I hear the deep, smooth, and beautiful voice. I see him slowly walk towards me, studding my addled expression.

His hair was a beautiful dark brown, almost black, it looked so soft as I imagined running my hands through it. His skin was clear of acne, a dimple on the right side of his cheek, he was tan, but not too tan for my liking.

His eyes were a shade of reddish-blue, light reflecting off it, making it shine heavenly. Though an abnormal color contrast, they reminded me of a clear sky, reflecting off of water, while tainting a small blood red. He was built, muscles clear even when he was in a black shirt with some jeans. I almost drooled from him before I felt arms engulf me, protectively. "I'll see you soon." I reached my hands out to hug him back, but was soon brought back to reality. Gosh, just when it was getting to the good part of us hugging each other! 

"What the flip was that?" Dan asks confused, startled by what I just did. I looked at my mark quickly, seeing it travel all the way to my neck, it had a faint glow, luminescent in the setting sun.

"I don't know... it's been happening recently.." I stare, wide-eyed at the mark, unsure of what to do. "A-anyway, let's head to the car. Who knows when anymore come back, we can't afford to linger around." I cough, rushing back to the car.

I sigh in relief when I find Thea perfectly safe, blanket still on her. I take the blanket off of her, and smile as she is holding one of the puppies. Then all of a sudden I hear a scream, and a growl. I whip my head around as I see........

==========

I know i'm mean! A cliffhanger the agony!! I had to update this at some point, it's been over a week! Jeez i missed updating! Sorry if there is any gramatical errors, I was in a rush since of how busy I am. I've been watching a drama with my sister called 'Because This is My First Life', and I can not handle it! Ahhh I love the drama! I won't spoil anything, so go check it out for yourself, it's still ongoing, but an episode comes out every week, please do check it out!

Until next time, - Bella