Chapter Eleven

The sounds of chains, the sound of steps against the sold hard ground, the sight of a beautiful young man chained to the wall. The tall, handsome, redheaded male stood above the other, a "loving" grin plastered on his lips as he knelt, tilting the blue head's chin up.
"Oh Tetsuya~ It's time to wake up." He spoke, leaning in close and pressing his lips against his lips. The sleeping beauty gave a soft whine, then slowly opened his eyes, unconsciously kissing back. He only stopped when he came to his senses, flinching back and yelping softly, his head hitting the cement wall behind him. The redhead frowned, moving his hand to the back of Kuroko's head, rubbing it gently.
"A-Aka-" The other interrupted.
"Now now Tetsuya, be careful, I hate to see you hurt yourself." He says and smiles, almost kindly if it wasn't for the sinister stare.
"Where are w-we?" He asks, stuttering as he looked around the dimly lit room, unable to see what the shadow shapes were. This question only made Akashi grin more, he stood up, walked into the shadows. Kuroko was left with the sound of footsteps, then a loud click. The lights buzzed to life, the walls full of "tools" appeared, they made Kuroko gulp and pull himself close to himself.
The tools were a variety of sex toys, from the smallest to the largest, in all kinds of shapes and sizes. There was also bondage gear, chains, gags, ropes. Amongst these things, torture tools were mixed in, all kinds even ones where it seemed it could snap someone in half in an instant.
Akashi walked over with a smirk, opening his arms up as he looked down at Kuroko, the light creating a shadow over his face and his golden even shone brightly.
"Welcome to our new home. We will have so much fun, just me and you~" Akashi says and leans down, moving close so their faces were centimeters apart. Kuroko shivers and tries to move away, but the wall prevented him from going far at all.
"Wh-why are you doing this Akashi-kun? I didn't do anything to you!"
"Oh, but you did. You stole my heart from me, now I must claim your heart once again." He says and kisses Kuroko deeply, forcing his tongue in. He the pushed himself onto Kuroko his knee going to the blue hair's crotch. The bluenette gave a whine and struggled, the chains stopping him from struggling much, only letting him grip onto the redhead's clothing. Akashi continued to force himself on the other male, grinding, kissing from his lips to his neck, his hands sliding up the feminine frame, the smooth milky skin. The skin Akashi wanted to mark, to show Kuroko was him, to have control over the bluenette's life. He then took a knife, one that was sharper and stronger than most. He licked the tip of the blade before speaking gently, sweetly-sour. His eyes scanning the almost horny Kuroko.
"Tetsuya.. I want to be connected, to be one.. But I need to train you to become obedient first. It's hard to make you only mine when I don't know if you'll run from me, cower to your unimportant friends. You're my lover, my toy, my everything and I won't allow you to escape from me. Kuroko Tetsuya is mine, mine mine mine.." He says, his voice slowly getting darker and darker, his eye growing as his grip on Kuroko tightens, his nails digging in, the knife's blade slowly moving into the flawless skin.
"I-it hurts.. A-Akashi-kun..!" He whined struggling as much as he could, but his body was stiff and frozen with fear. Suddenly Akashi grabbed Kuroko's arm, making it straight as he gripped it and put the blade on the skin. He then pressed the point into the fare skin, then dragged it up, then down, then across, making a "A" in the arm, blood sliding from the wound. The redhead continued, etching "Akashi" Into Kuroko's arm, he then moved the the next, gripping it and finished his name with "Seijuro."
Kuroko screams in pain, slowly dying down as he watched in fear and shock, he couldn't believe what was happening. His blood, dripping on his pale skin, making a small puddle on the cement floor, the name that was etched in, the person he loved so much did this to him.
He looked at the name, his lip quivering, his vision getting black spots. He was passing out, he was glad that he didn't have to see it anymore. It went black for a moment before he was jolted awake, his eyes wide as he screamed in pain.
A large dildo was shoved into him, it wasn't human like though. It was around 7 inches, the top rounded, then a large knot in the middle, all over it had little bumps on it, a large, sharp bump laid out where the prostate would be. Lastly, there was a vibration option, which could go on an uncomfortable low or a strong high.
"There.. Now this won't allow you to pass out on me while I talk to you." He turned it on to the very high option, which made Kuroko squeal in pain. He jolted and struggled, his head throwing back as he mouth gaped open, saliva dribbling down his chin. The pressure in his entrance made it hard to push the vibration out, the knot made the vibrator stay in place (even though it was now bleeding from the force to get it in). The sharp bump at Kuroko's prostate made his member stand up, he couldn't control it. The knot made it hard not to make Kuroko pee, but before Kuroko could even attempt, Akashi pulled out a simple urethral plug.
"Now Tetsuya.. I can't have you cum or urinate without my permission and make a mess. So, I'll allow you to have dry orgasms, but you'll have to hold your business." He says and laughs a bit before pushing it into the slit at the top of Kuroko's member.
"N-no! Aka- AARRGH!!" Kuroko cries out in more pain, it felt like something stabbed through his member, he couldn't stand it as he streamed Akashi's name and begging him to pull the damn stick out. Akashi laughed, enjoying the cries and scream-moans of Kuroko. He leaned in and licks the saliva off of Kuroko's chin, then to his lips.
This stopped however as a loud bell rang, signalling Akashi had work to do. The redhead sighed, flipping the switch to the dildo to low. He stood up straight, then kisses Kuroko's head gently and lovingly.
"I'll be back later with some food, alright my love? Good, now behave while I'm gone, I'll bring you a vanilla milkshake later." He stood up, smiling before he turns the lights off.
The last thing Kuroko heard was footsteps, then the soft vibrations of the dildo in him. He felt hot, how uncomfortable, he wanted it harder, deeper-
He bites his own lip, making it bleed as he squeezed his eyes shut, he thought to himself in this dark, empty place, this place which scared him.
'No.. you can't think this way.. Akashi kidnapped you, he shoved those.. Things in you!!' he yelled at himself as he began to cry, not wanting to be here, not wanting to see Akashi this way, the pain was killing him. He hated this, he wanted Kise, he wanted Ritsu!

All that could be heard was a sobbing male in pain, mentally and physically. A redhead typing away at his computer, smirking wildly now his plan was set in motion. A blonde and brunette laughed as they go to their destination, not knowing what awaited them...