Chapter Four

A year has passed since Kuroko and Kise have gotten together. Kuroko graduated from college, managing to get a job at a small kindergarten building. Kise on the other hand, is in a pilot camp at the moment, leaving Kuroko and Ritsu at home alone. Ritsu has grown accustomed to the two males. He is in kindergarten, unfortunately, he didn't make it into Kuroko's class, but he is less shy now. Now, back to Kuroko. Currently, Kise is in his camp, unable to get a break off till next week, Kuroko was upset but knew it was Kise's dream so he will support it.
Kuroko was sitting in class, reading his novel as the students took their daily nap. He glances up, looking across his students before giving a small smile. Even though the class was only nine or ten students, it gave a opportunity to bond with them. There was one student in particular. Her name was Akashi Haruka, her hair was red like his and her smile. He sighs as his eyes trailed to her bed of messy hair, 'He must've gotten married..It's not like he cared anyways.' he thought to himself.
The nap time was over so he closed his book and stood up, he then began to individually wake the children up, chuckling as some of the kindergarteners said weird things. He looked at the sleepy class.
"Alright everyone. I will send reminders home with you for your parents about career day. Make sure they can get here." He pulled out the sky blue flyers and started to hand them out, a small smile plastered on his face. The students giggled and talked excited about this day, saying that their parents have the better jobs.
Kuroko walked up to Haruka, he handed her the flyer, but noticed her glum look.
"what is it Haruka-chan?" He kneels to get face to face, tilting his head to the side. She looked at him and frowns, talking in a depressing way.
"My Mommy and Daddy are too busy to come. So I won't need this." She held out the flyer for Kuroko to take, but the response she got was more smoothing. He placed a hand on her shoulder,
"Don't worry Haruka-chan, I will stand in place of them if they can't make it. You won't be left out." She smiled happily and hugged him, squealing in delight.
"Thank you Kuroko-sensei!" He chuckles, then he felt a hug from behind, then his arms. The whole class started to hugs him, arguing.
"No fair! I want to hug Kuroko-sensei!"
"Move over, I can't hug him!" Kuroko chuckled at the silliness and the attention.
"Now now, You will all get a turn once so be nice." The children nod in excitement, receiving a hug from Kuroko. Once done, he made sure every child went home, but like always, Haruka remains, swinging on the swing alone. Kuroko pushes Ritsu, knowing he had a small crush on Haruka.
"Go on Ritsu-kun, go cheer her up." The boy nodded, holding in his nervousness and walked over, they seemed to talk for a bit. Ritsu said something wrong, and they both laughed before the boy sat next to her. Kuroko watched before a voice spoke out behind him.
"Haruka. I apologize, I had to deal with something at the main office." Kuroko's heart seemed to stop as he heard the familiar voice, it's low seductive tone and power. The strong overflow of power and commandment.
"Daddy!" Haruka jumped off of the swing and ran past Kuroko to the older male.
"Hello Haruka, ready to go home?" He asked in a loving, sincere tone, something he used to do with Kuroko. The said male waited till they stopped talking, took a deep breath before turning around and facing him.
"You must be Akashi-san, It's very nice to meet you at last." Kuroko bows for a moment, then looks at Akashi's face. Surprise was evident on Akashi's face, his eyes wide and his lips parted.
"Tets-"
"I'm afraid it is very late, you should hurry home before the drunks come out." Kuroko looked at Ritsu, "Come on Ritsu-kun!" The brunette nods, running over and hugging Kuroko's legs, sliding to the back of them as if hiding.
"Ah...who is this?" Akashi asks, looking at Kuroko, observing his face and what emotions he could see. Kuroko places his head on Ritsu's head, slightly pushing him.
"Go ahead and introduce yourself." The boy walked from behind Kuroko, his hand gripping the pant leg of Kuroko and his shirt. He bows, speaking quietly.
"I-I'm Kuroko Ritsu. Nice to m-meet you." He looks up, giving a shy smile. Akashi looks at Ritsu, then Kuroko. He looks at Haruka, talking in a orderly voice.
"I need to talk to your Sensei. Go play for a bit." Haruka nods, running back to the swings. Kuroko motions for Ritsu to do the same, being the good boy he is, he runs over to her. Kuroko then moved his attention to Akashi, eyes narrowing slightly.
"Yes Akashi-san?" Kuroko tilts his head, trying to give the illusion he didn't know Akashi anymore but it didn't work. Akashi grabs Kuroko's wrist, gripping almost harshly.
"It has been a long time Tetsuya. How have you been?"
"I have been well Akashi-san. You?"
"It has been boring. Are you with anyone now?"
"I'm with Ryouta-kun now. I see you're married."
"Yes, I am married to a woman my father told me to marry." Making excuses.
"I see. You're the head of the Akashi Corporation, right?"
Akashi nods, "Yes. And a Sensei, huh. I would have thought you wanted to continue basketball with Daiki or Taiga. " Kuroko's eyes narrowed.
"I see you have forgotten over the past years. Aomine-kun chose a career in the law department, a policemen. Kagami-kun went back to America to play in the NBA, and I have always wanted a career in education." Kuroko states, Akashi stares surprised at him. He should have known this, has he really been that involved in work that he forgot what his own friends want and are doing? He remembers he doesn't use social media that often either.
"Ah. You're right, I apologize Tets-"
"Please, it's Kuroko." Kuroko cuts akashi off, his eyes pained. Even if he's with Kise and loves him, he still loves Akashi and he is trying to bury that feeling in the back of his heart. Akashi calling him "Tetsuya" only made him remember the past.
"Right...Kuroko." Akashi glance over at the two children, he wanted to talk more with Kuroko, to make him his again. After the few years apart, he wasn't himself, only a shell. His heart is owned by Kuroko, no one could get between them. He was going to make Kuroko's his no matter the consequence.

~Author's note~

Sorry sorry! I know it's been soooo long from when I last updated. I've been crammed with school and I have had no help? For my one shot book. I appreciate your support!