Chapter Six and a Half

~This continues Akashi and Kuroko's moment in the bedroom~

Kuroko shivers, wanting to still to get away. Akashi only tightened his grip, the kisses fluttering up to Kuroko's nipple, the redheaded male bit down on it, making the blue head gasp and whimper at the feeling. He looks down at the familiar hair, it moved closer before he met the familiar eyes.
"A-Akashi-kun.. Please stop this. I-it's wrong!" the said male shrugged Kuroko off, now focusing his attention on Kuroko's pants. He unbuckles the belt, then grabs the edge of the waist, pulling them off. Then, he grabbed the edge of Kuroko's boxers with his finger, teasingly tugging at them.
"Now.. what should I do? It seems you're getting hard as we speak." His finger teasingly ran up Kuroko's member, then slowly making circles at the tip. Kuroko gasps and shivers, his hips shaking as the pleasure filled him. Akashi's smirk only grew wider as he rubbed Kuroko's member more, speaking out once again once the bluenette's member was fully erect, leaking precum.
"You're so close. But I can't let you cum this way, that isn't what I taught you all those years ago." He stopped his movements, pulling the boxers of without restraint. This made Kuroko squeak slightly and for his legs to push together. Akashi only gave a chuckle before unbuckling his belt, then the button, then unzipping himself.
"look.. I'm all ready for you." He leans in and rubs his member on Kuroko's entrance, his member hard and roaring. This made Kuroko squirm, at the familiar feeling as well as the fear that crawled up his spine.
"P-please! Stop Akashi- Ahh!" He cries out, his back arching as he felt the piercing in his stomach. He didn't have any room to breath, Akashi moved just as quick as he entered, quick and harsh.
Akashi moaned in pleasure, enjoying the warm sensation around his member, he missed this, the tightness, the wetness, the suction. He missed it all, especially the slim waist of Kuroko, the erect pink nipples, the flushed tone on his cheeks against his pearl white skin. The hot, half lidded eyes full of lust and pleasure, the warm plump lips.
Kuroko on the other hand, felt the familiar sensation of Akashi inside of him, but he didn't like this. Akashi was rough and had his "Tricks", but this was more of a possessive feel. He didn't like this side of him, especially the Akashi with the golden eye.
The movement continued, their bodies pressed together, Kuroko was whimpering under Akashi, the pressure of having his sweet spot banged into over and over again almost threw him over the top, well, if this wasn't rape.
Suddenly, Akashi pushed in as deep as he could, releasing a thick load into Kuroko's insides. Kuroko cries out loudly, releasing a warm heat between their bodies. They both pant loudly, Akashi kissed Kuroko, but soon parted quickly.
"Arg! Bad boy!" He slapped Kuroko, who bit Akashi's lip, making it bleed. Kuroko yelps and squeezes his eyes shut, hissing in pain. Akashi then pulled out smirking as he looks at Kuroko.
"Clean me." Akashi ordered, his golden eye glistening. Kuroko froze, his spine shivering as he felt the strong willpower of Akashi. He then slowly sat up, the began to lick Akashi's member off, cleaning it with his mouth and tongue. He soon moved away, looking down and away. Akashi then gave a laugh before standing and pulling his pants up, zipping and buttoning it.
"I'll see you later my Tetsuya. Soon we'll be together, forever." Akashi then left Kuroko, smirking wildly and with a satisfying sigh.
Kuroko sat there, shaking softly before he started to cry, laying down and pulling the sheets over him. He curled up, sobbing with the regret and feel of cheating. He couldn't handle the fact that he felt pleasure from someone who hurt him deeply. He didn't want Kise to find out, especially Ritsu.