Miss Peregrine and Stine Are Married?

TheRealSJ10: I dare Snappy to start a rumor that Miss Peregrine and Stine are secretly married to each other, and Jane and Mr. Hawkings get mad at them.

SNAPPY: Heeheehee. Payback time! *comes in* Hey, everyone.

EVERYONE: Hi, Snappy.

STINE: Are you up to something that is not really good?

SNAPPY: Of course not. What makes you think that?

SLAPPY: Well, for one thing, you have a reputation of doing not-so-nice things.

SNAPPY: So do you! You practically destroyed a town because you were having a tantrum!

SLAPPY: I was not having a tantrum! I was simply trying to prove my point to Papa.

STINE: *rolls his eyes* Sure you were.

SLAPPY: Besides, Snappy, you are not in a relationship like me.

SNAPPY: Oh, you are definitely right about that, brother... *smirks* ...but did Papa ever tell you that he is in a relationship himself?

SHELLY MADSION: Everyone knows that. Mr. Stine is in a relationship with Jane.

SNAPPY: *shakes his head, still smiling* Oh, no, my dear Shelly.

SLAPPY: Hey! I am the only one who calls her that!

STINE: What do you mean, Snappy? Jane and I have always been together ever since we met.

SNAPPY: *chuckles* That is what you want us to believe, Papa. But what if I were to tell everybody the truth? Even to Jane. That you are actually with someone else?

JANE FRANKENSTEIN: What? *looks at Stine*

STINE: Jane, do not believe him. This is another one of his silly tricks.

SNAPPY: You think that what I am stating to you is silly? What about your secret marriage?

JANE FRANKENSTEIN: Secret marriage?! *frowns at Stine*

STINE: I have no idea what he is talking about! Honest!

JANE FRANKENSTEIN: *looks at Snappy* Is he with Lorraine again?!

SNAPPY: *shakes his head* Even worse. A friend of yours. *points at Miss Peregrine* Alma Peregrine!

MISS PEREGRINE: *surprised* What?! No!

JANE FRANKENSTEIN: Alma, how could you?!

SNAPPY: *thinks to himself* Jane will fall for anything that deals with Papa.

STINE: *stands up* Now hold on for just a second! Alma and I are not secretly married. Snappy is just saying that to make us look bad!

SNAPPY: Hey, I am not the guy who blushed on the last dare when Miss Peregrine started flirting.

MR. HAWKINGS: What?!

SNAPPY: Here. See for yourself, Mr. Hawkings. *hands him this book and shows him where Miss Peregrine flirted with Stine*

MR. HAWKINGS: *gets mad* Alma, why?! I love you!

MISS PEREGRINE: *blushes in embarrassment* I-I was just commenting of how good he did.

MR. HAWKINGS: You called him handsome!

MISS PEREGRINE: It is not my fault! I am not in control of what I say during these asks and dares!

MR. HAWKINGS: What does he have that I do not have?

SLAPPY: Everything that I have that he does not have. My good looks. My cuteness...

STINE: That is enough, Slappy.

JANE FRANKENSTEIN: Stine, I am so mad at you! Dating me, while you are already married to someone! I thought that you were a nice guy!

STINE: I am a nice guy.

SLAPPY: Says the guy who created monsters.

STINE: And I am not married to Alma. If we were, then we would have had kids by now!

SNAPPY: *whistles* Come in, kids!

*a bunch of kids enter*

JANE FRANKENSTEIN: Who are these kids?!

SNAPPY: Miss Peregrine and Papa's children! Twelve of them!

JANE FRANKENSTEIN: Twelve?!

MR. HAWKINGS: Twelve?!

SNAPPY: *nods* They really love each other very much.

STINE: *grabs Snappy and whispers to him* Tell everyone that you are lying and that Alma and I are not really married!

SNAPPY: But I cannot say that in front of your children.

KIDS: *look at Miss Peregrine and Stine* Mommy! Daddy!

JANE FRANKENSTEIN: That is it! Stine, we are through! Forever!

STINE: Jane, I--

JANE FRANKENSTEIN: *goes over to Miss Peregrine* And we are no longer friends, Alma! I still cannot believe that you would do this to me! *storms off*

MR. HAWKINGS: The same goes with me, Alma. We are done with each other. *goes over to Stine* I hope that you are happy now, Mr. Stine. You and Alma can be together forever without Jane and I having to interfere in your marriage. *leaves*

STINE: *gets frustrated* Snappy!

SNAPPY: This was such a fun dare! Remember, folks! Keep askin' and keep darin'!