Slappy and Shelly...and SpongeBob?

SarahJStine: I dare SpongeBob to dress up as Shelly to trick Slappy.

PATRICK STAR: Who is SpongeBob again?

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: Patrick, I am SpongeBob! Your best friend!

PATRICK STAR: Oh! I thought that it was a trick question.

WANDA: Do you guys find it funny that this book is titled "Truth or Dare," and yet, our readers have been only giving us dares?

KAILA CHEESE: Well, it is their call, and we promised to answer or do anything they want.

HELEN CRANBERRY: Remember, we all signed a legal contract for this book. *takes out signed contract*

PEACH: By who?

LUIGI: Now who do you think?

WINIFRED PASTINGS: It is ashj36, you 'No-Fiends'!

STANLEY PINES: The creator of the famous fanfiction "Lost Story"?

KOBUL PASTINGS: The one and only.

KAI: I remember that story! It was when Bill Cipher, Slappy, and I --

ZEKE MALIK: Enough, Kai. Let the readers read "Lost Story" for themselves.

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: Hey, everyone! I have the perfect - wait, where is Slappy?

MARY-ELLEN: Slappy was sick of already being dared twice, so he went back to Papa's house.

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: Oh, okay. Well, that is - wait, who is Papa?

STINE: *raises hand* That would be me. Most of my creations refer to me as their papa because...I sort of...created them.

STANFORD: *puts an arm around Stine's shoulders* Stine, we all make mistakes. Did I ever tell you the time when I accidently released a dream dorito, and he almost took over the universe?

BILL CIPHER: I heard that.

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: I have the perfect idea for this dare! Come with me, Shelly.

Soon...

*phone rings*

SLAPPY: Huh? I wonder who that could be. *picks up phone* Hello?

SHELLY MADISON: Slappy?

SLAPPY: Shelly?

SHELLY MADISON: Yep. Listen, Slappy, can I ask you something?

SLAPPY: Of course, sweetcakes. Anything!

SHELLY MADISON: Would you like to go on a romantic walk with me?

SLAPPY: *narrows eyebrows and sighs* This is not some sort of dare, is it?

SHELLY MADISON: Oh no, Slappy! I just thought --

SLAPPY: *raises eyebrows* Say no more! I will be by your house in an hour. See you then!

Soon...

SLAPPY: You know, baby cakes, this is so nice. Just you and me, and no crazy people around to disturb us.

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: *disguised as Shelly and speaking in a girly voice* Yes, yes it is, Slappy.

SLAPPY: *takes ahold of SpongeBob's hand* Shelly, are you alright?

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: I am fine, Slappy. Really.

SLAPPY: Are you sure? Your arms and legs are both very skinny, and your skin is the color yellow.

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: I feel great, Slappy!

SLAPPY: I know how to make you feel better.

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: H-how?

SLAPPY: *grabs both of SpongeBob's hands and draws SpongeBob closer to him* I have to kiss you - with passion!

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS: No, no! *breaks free and runs away*

SANDY CHEEKS: Oh, boy. That took a turn for the worse. Remember, folks! Keep askin' and keep darin'!