The Obsession

TheRealSJ10: Why, oh why, does the Joker and Sinosum like Sarah and Shelly?! Like obsession?!

STINE: Simple.

SLAPPY: Joker and Sinosum are both nutcases and lunatics.

SNAPPY: The end!

???: Not so fast!

SNAPPY: Huh? Who said that?

???: We did!

*Stine and Slappy see them and gasp*

STINE: Joker?!

SLAPPY: Sinosum?!

SNAPPY: What are you guys doing here?! You were banned from this book!

SINOSUM: We let ourselves in.

JOKER: And we are taking over! *grabs Snappy and throws him out the window*

SNAPPY: Ah!!!

SINOSUM: But first, we need to answer a very easy question. Right, Joker?

JOKER: Oh, yes, Sinosum. Now, what was the question again? *looks up at the top of this page* Ah, my sweet Sarah? Well, it was love at first sight. She is such a beautiful girl, is she not?

STINE: She is, but not for you, clown!

JOKER: Shut up, old man! Where was I? Oh, yeah! I am not obsessed with my wonderful Sarah. I am only trying to do what is best for her. I want to protect her and provide for her because I love her very much.

SLAPPY: Obsessed!

SINOSUM: As for my precious Shelly, I knew that no one would ever love her.

SLAPPY: I love her, you psycho!

SINOSUM: *ignores him* I need a wife. A queen. And Shelly is perfect. After all, she believes in the most ridiculous things, and Sarah is way smarter than her.

SHELLY: *tears up*

*Sarah frowns and clenches her fists*

SLAPPY: Hey! No one makes my future wife upset and gets away with it!

STINE: *raises an eyebrow* Future wife?

SLAPPY: *punches Sinosum down*

SINOSUM: *cries out and groans*

JOKER: *grabs Sarah, and Sarah screams*

STINE: Hands off! *punches Joker's face and pulls Sarah close to him*

JOKER: *grunts and growls* She is mine!

SKIPPY TINY: *appears* No, she is not! *grabs Joker and throws him out of this book*

SLAPPY: And now, for you! *grabs Sinosum and throws him out of this book*

STINE: Are you okay, Sarah?

*Sarah nods and hugs him tightly*

SHELLY: Thank you, boys, so much. But...will they not just come back in here?

SKIPPY TINY: No problem. *takes out a lock and puts it on* There. Now they will never come back in here and bother us ever again.

SLAPPY: Good.

SKIPPY TINY: Remember, folks! Keep askin' and keep darin'!