*Ring ring*

You took you phone and look at the number . No Name . You got annoyed so you didn't pick it up thinking that it might be some kid pranking people .

But then your phone ring again and it was the same number as before . A memory start flashing at your vision .

"OMY! SHALY!" You mentally slap your face and pick up the phone .

"Hello?"

"Hi , y/n . Why aren't you picking up just now? " Shaly said .

"Sorry , I thought it was some kid pranking me but I finally remember that you said you'll call me when you got a job for me . " You said .

"Yeppp , I got something for you to do now .  You'll be having some photoshoot today for some magazine cuz you're one of my model now . " She said .

"Oh!" You got excited .

"So , get ready cuz I'll pick you up in no time ." She said and hang off the call .

"FINALLY!! A BRIGHT FUTURE IS ABOUT TO SHINE ON ME!"  you yell loudly and start jumping on your bed .
Your voice echoed to the room where Nam Joon and the guys are . He thought you're in trouble so he quickly run to your room .

"Y/n , are you okay????" He said , looking at you .

"Ah! Why are you here?!" You got shocked , didn't realize that you had just shouted so loud .

"I heard you shouting so I check on you ." He worriedly said .

"Oh , it's nothing . I just got a call from Shaly and she said that I got a photoshoot to do today !"  You start jumping again .

He smile but deep inside he's worry about your safety cuz Shaly is actually a wicked woman , she'll do anything to get him .

"Be careful . " he said .

"Oh , okay . " You smile and go to the bathroom happily .

- After awhile -

Shaly come to Nam Joon house and ring the door bell . You had already get ready at the living room . So you run to the door and open it .

"Hi , sweet heart ." She smile warmly at you .

"Hii~ " You smile widely at her .

"Can I come in before we go to the photoshoot location??"

"Yeah , sure . Sure ." You nodded , excited .

She walk inside and you follow behind her back . She sit at the living room and told you to call Nam Joon . You nodded and start walking to the room quickly .

"Hii ~ May I come in?" You smile widely .

"What happened to you? Did something good had happened?" Jimin said .

"Oh! I'm just being happy ." You grinned a little bit and shake you hand in the air .

"So why are you here ? Don't waste our time if you just going to watch us doing our thing . " Yoongi said rudely .

"Don't ruin my day . I'm here because Nam Joon's fiancé ask me to called him . She's at the living room.." You rolles your eyes at yoongi.

"Y-you know ? " Nam Joon stuttered , he didn't know that you already know he got a fiancé.

"Actually yes . I know it yesterday .. " You said , forcing a smile at your face .
You then walk away to the living room .

"Who told her about my relationship? " Nam Joon face palm himself .

"Ji..min..." J-hope said slowly .

Jimin smile awkwardly knowing that Nam Joon will get mad . But he's wrong .

"Aish.. I know that someone will spill the secret out .. I told you all not to tell anyone about it .. But look like Jimin spill it out . " He sigh .

"Sorry .. It was just an accident ." Jimin smile .

"It's okay .  Not every secret can be a secret forever . " Nam Joon said .

Then all of them go to the living room . You and Shaly is talking about the photoshoot .

"Hey , babyy ~" Shaly said and wrap her arm around Nam Joon waist .

"What do you want ?" Nam Joon said and put Shaly arm down .

"I just came to see you and pick y/n up. " She hold his hand .

You just look at them with a torned heart . You were confused . He said that you're important to him but he had a fiancé . You had once love him

But that was a long time ago when you're at the same high school . You don't know whether he likes you or only want to play with your feeling .

"Y/n , what's on your mind? let's go . " Shaly wave her hand at your face .

"O-oh.. " You pick your bag and follow her .

_________________________________
TBC

Hey hey heyyy~

I'm updating two chapter this day ✌ I'm thinking of ending this story a little bit more faster . But there's still a lot to do . 😄

I still got more than 4 chapter to go cuz it'll be no fun if it was too short . But maybe this story will have less than 20 chapter . 😳

And I still got piano exam on December 😭😭 I'm dying . Can I get magic so that I can get the piano skill very fast . 😭

I'm going to have extra classes on holiday , and I only got one month and a few week before the exam . ARGHHHHHHHHH ... 😩😭

Anyway , please wait for my next chapter and read my book .🌸

And also don't forget to VOTE . 😝✌

Byeeee , love y'all readers .😘