Sorry

(SMUT AHEAD , BE AWARE )

"You're gonna be begging me to stop .." Nam Joon lick his lip

He lick your collar bone and move his hand to your breast and massage it . You bit your lip to stop the moan from coming out.

"Don't stop it . I wanna hear your voice , princess ." He said in seductive tone.

"Nam Joonie , please .. I'm sorry ." You sob .

He got mad at your reaction . He take off your underpant and spread your leg .

"I'm gonna tell you what 'eat you' meaning ," He chuckled.

He lick your clit and you let out a moan . He put his tougue inside your womanhood and you start feeling pleasure .

"Moan my name , baby ." He grin .

"N-no ! I don't w-want to! " You bit your lip .

"Fine.. I'll let you taste pain for not listening to me ." He said , touching you fold .

You got wetter and he chuckled .

"Have you taste my finger before? Nope .. Then I'll taste it to you ." He said and put one of his finger inside you .

"J-jooniee  , I'm sorry . P-please don't do this to me ." You squirm under him

"Aww.. So cute.. I love you begging at me ." He kiss your neck and fastened his pace .

You moan again and he suddenly put in one finger and add again . You were about to cum and you moan again .

"Your voice making me wet . " He said ,bitting his lip.

"J-joonie .. I'm about to c-" He fastened the pace more making you unabled to finish your sentence .

You were about your climax and he thrust in one more time then you release it .

"You're so sweet  ,y/n . " He lick his finger .

"How was it feel , baby girl?" He stand up .

"I don't like it .. " You mumbled but he can still hear it .

"Why?" He sat next to you .

"Because you force me .. And I don't like it . " You got teary again .

He sat there in silent then stand up .

"Sorry ... I'm just mad about you signing the contract with Shaly ." He said .

"What's wrong about signing a contrat with her? Why are you so angry?" You said .

He sigh and get out from the room .

"How can I know what is wrong and right if you didn't explain it to me ?!" You said , half screaming while tear rolled down to your cheek .

Nam Joon get in again and this time he's with your bag .

"Take a shower and we'll go out now .. " He put the bag near you .

"Where are we going?" You said .

"I don't know .... I'll buy you anything you want .. Cause I'm feeling sorry about what I had just did to you ." He said and get out .

You sigh and you go to the bathroom to take a shower . Then after that you walk to the living room where Nam Joon is .

"Hey .. " You said .

"Yes? " Nam Joon stopped watching the TV and look at you .

"Can we go buy some outfit cause I don't really have many outfit .." You said .

"Sure . Anything for you my dear . " He said .

Then you two get into his car and he take you to a shopping mall . Then he parked his car and you two get out from the car .

"We're here . " He said .

You both walk into the shopping mall and get into an outfit shop . You take a few outfit that you like and paid it to the cashier . Then Nam Joon take you to a restaurant .

"Since I'm hungry now then we'll eat dinner here . " He smile and sit at the table .

You nodded and sit infront of him .

Both of you order food and he hold your hand.

"Why are you holding my hand ?" You said .

"Cuz I don't want you to leave me .. " He said looking into your eyes .

You smile and he kiss your forehead . After a while the food is serve then you both eat and have a chit-chat .

"I'm going to the restroom ." You smile and walk to the toilet .

Suddenly Nam Joon's phone ring . An unknown person number is the one called him .

"Hello??" He answer the call .

"Hi babyyy , seem like your sweet heart and you were at the restaurant . " Shaly voice being heard through his phone .

"Shaly? How can you get my number ?" He frown .

"How ? I get it from you baby girl , honey . And she had also sign a contract with me " She chuckled .

"What do you want from me?!" He said in angry tone .

"Aww.. Calm downn.. I just want you to meet me at the other restaurant near your's ." She said.

Nam Joon ended the call and call the waiter . He paid the meal and told them to say that he had something important to do to you. Then the waiter nodded and give him the exchange .

Nam Joon storm out and search for Shaly . At the same time you walk out from the restroom and you go back to your seat and found out that he's not there.

"Uhm . Miss , the guy earlier told me that he has something important to do so he leave earlier . He had already paid the meal. " The waiter said .

"Oh .. Okay . " You smile .

"Ughhh ..Now he is the who leave me... " You sigh and eat your food .

After that you walk out from the restaurant and search for the exit . But you saw JungKook and .. his friend maybe?

"JungKook , hii ." You wave at him .

He turn at your voice and saw you .

"Y/n ?? Hi!" He said and hug you .

"What are you doing here?" He said .

"I'm actually going out with Nam Joon but he got other important thing to do so he leave earlier .." You pout .

"If I was him , there is nothing important except you . " He said .

"Hey , Kookie . Who's this?" One of his friend ask.

"This is y/n . Y/n , this is Tae Hyung " He said and smile to you .

"Oh. Hi , Tae Hyung . " You bow .

"No need to be so formal , y/n . " Tae Hyung chuckle at your attitude .

Then JungKook introduce you to all of his friend . He said that they all and Nam Joon were bestfriend that have a band . But recently JungKook and NamJoon is still arguing about you .

You nodded understand and he invite you to join in their group outing so you joined them .

While you guys at the arcade , you saw Nam Joon holding hand with another woman .

"Shaly?" You said .

____________________________________
TBC

Hey hey heyyyyyyy , I'm sorry if my smut is so damn bad because this is my first time writing it😂

But I think this chapter is suck too . Anyway , next week is exam week .  So, wish me luck . 😄

But I still gonna update because I really , really , really don't like studying .😝

Anyway , please vote and sorry if this chapter lame .😅😅

Bye , Love y'all readers😘😘