I felt Aiden tense up and I squeezed his bicep in reassurance.

"Hey, Chase." I said.

"Hey there, Blair." he leaned back against the chair as he crossed his arms over his chest. "So, I'm guessing by the little PDA in there that you two are together."

"None of your bussiness." Aiden said bitterly before I could say anything.

Chase put up his hands as if  in surrender. "Woah there, buddy. I was just stating a fact." he then took his gaze away from Aiden and onto me. His blue eyes felt like it was piercing a hole on my forehead. "I just thought me and Blair here had something going on."

"I never said anything or did anything to make you think that, Chase." I said calmly.

"You let me kiss you." Chase said and I heard Aiden breath in quick.

"On the cheek!" 

"And you said you'd give me a chance. You can't just play with people's feelings, Blair. You can't just agree to go out on a date with me and tell me you'll start a relationship with me while you have pretty boy here on the side."

Before Aiden could launch towards him, I stepped forward between them and eyed Chase.

"Look here, mister. First off, I didn't agree to that date, Carly did, Second, I didn't say I'll start a relationship with you. I said I'll see where this goes. And lastly, Aiden was never on the side. He's always first. I never felt anything more than friendship towards you, Chase."

With that said, I grabbed Aiden's arm again and walked away. But we both heard Chase's silent reply: "We'll see."

~

We didn't see Chase for a couple of days after that, which was completely fine with me. The guy was a psycho! Like did he think we were in some kind of movie that he could just threaten me with a "We'll see."? It's not like I'm hiding a huge ass secret that's going to cost me and Aiden's relationship.

That day, I found out that I passed all my finals with a 88% or higher. It took the stress right off my shoulders and to be honest, it made me a little care free about school.

A week later, me and Aiden's relationship did nothing but bloom. That feeling when you love someone so much that it hurt. Whenever they're around, everything was better. And whenever you touch or kiss, you can't help but love life.

On Saturday, I was in the living room on the couch with Carly, who was laying down on the floor with chips, watching How I Met Your Mother when Aiden walks in. He sat down next to me and pulled me in his arms. Instinctively, I cuddled up next to him.

"Hey, Blairbear." he said and pressed a kiss on my temple.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Ugh, stop being so cute, it makes me miss Blake." Carly commented, making us laugh.

"What about me?" Blake poked his head in the room from the kitchen.

"Nothing. Want to cuddle with me, sweetie?" Carly batted her eyelashes at my brother.

Blake had on a straight face and without replying, he slowly pulled his head back into the kitchen.

Taking my chin in his hand, Aiden turned my head. "I have something planned for us tonight." he said. "Be ready by 8. Don't dress up but don't dress to casually either, okay, baby?"

"Gotcha." 

Sealing the deal with a kiss, he got up and joined Blake in the kitchen. Excitement bubbled up inside me and I squealed as I laid down next to Carly.