Chapter 2

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved 

Chapter 2

picture of Aiden included ------------> ( Jeremy Sumpter )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 years later ~ ( Blake & Aiden = 22 , Blair = 21 )

I looked at myself in the full length mirror located on the back of my bathroom door. I was dressed in black skinny jeans, a zebra printed off-shoulder shirt, and black wedges. My long black hair was curled and my face was free of makeup. Squirting myself with body spray, I looked at myself one last time. 

I was forgetting one accessory...

I forced a smile.

Like I have been for 10 years. 

It wasn't like anyone noticed it was fake and I didn't mind that at all. I'd rather have people see me smiling and happy than have a frown on my face and explain the reasons I'm depressed to everyone.

Nobody really cares, they're just curious.

You tell them your problems, but then what? Nothing. It's not going to change a thing.

A knock on my door disrupted my thoughts. "Come in." I said and went to search for my phone.

The door opened and my best friend Carly West walked in. "Hey!" She plopped herself on my bed and smiled. "Your brother let me in. Are you ready?"

Every Friday, me, Carly, Blake, and Aiden go clubbing. After a stressful week of attending the University of California Los Angeles, we always take this night to shake off all the nerves.

This week, it was Carly's turn to pick the club we will be going to. That means that it'll be one that is full of craziness.

Finding my iPhone, I placed it in my clutch bag and turned to look at Carly who was re-touching her make up.

Carly was a great friend. I met her my first year in UCLA, she was taking the same major as me which meant that we had the same classes. She was unbelievably beautiful. Her blond hair was straight and long, she had big blue eyes, long eyelashes, rosy cheeks, and petite. She was the ultimate All-American girl. Plus the fact that she was incredibly nice and sweet and had so much craziness in her personality, makes her the perfect best friend.

"Let's go!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my room. 

Me, Blake, and Aiden all shared a 3 room apartment near the campus while Carly lived in one of the campus dorms.

When we reached the living room, Blake and Aiden were impatiently waiting.

"Finally, damn!" Blake said, throwing his hands in the air in frustration. "Seriously, girls. If you're gonna take this long to get ready, you should start 6 hours before time."

Rolling my eyes, I take in their appearance. 

Aside from our black hair, me and Blake look nothing alike. I looked like our mom while he looked like our dad. Blake had short black hair and hazel eyes, he was tall and muscular with a slight hint of facial hair tracing his jaw. 

"Let's just go," Aiden said, laughing. He winked at me and I couldn't help the butterflies that began to flutter in my stomach.

I'm not going to lie. Yes, I do have a crush on Aiden. Who wouldn't?

His short brown hair flowed over his forehead, his gray-blue eyes were always sparkling. Let's not forget the fact that just like Blake, he was tall and had a toned, fit body. Girls, swoon at his feet. Literally throwing themselves at him.