Jealousy and Rivals [Part 3]

Start from the beginning

*****

The next day I woke up early morning. I bought him breakfast and left him note before I leave.

At lunch I decided to have lunch with my gang. We sat far from him, but I still could see him from where I was. He sat with Peach. Inn and the rest of my team haven't come back yet. I saw them talked and laughed. Sometime I saw him blushed in front of Peach. I felt jealous.

"See, I told you if Oh likes Peach" one of my gang told me, "People was talking about the rumor of Oh is trying to court Peach!"

I was mad. I felt jealous again. Was it true if he is courting Peach? So, he has feeling for Peach not me. I got up and walked away. I went to the beach to clear my mind. I back when dinner time. I back to my gang and had dinner with them. Inn joined too. He look so sad but I couldn't carr because all I cared was the thing between Oh and Peach.

I saw him walked out with Peach. I decided to look out for them after awhile. I found them at terrace. I saw him, he helped to put the medal that he won around Peach's neck.

"How do I look?"

"It is suit you. You look beautiful!"

It was like thunder just hit me. It was like a car just hit me. I was in pain. Not physically but mentally. My heart was ached. I turned back and walked away. I didn't dare to hear it again. I didn't want my heart gonna break again. It useless. It breaks already, into pieces. I felt pain in my chest. I kneeled down. My tears was running down to my face. So, this is what broken heart feels like? It is so painful.

I didn't back to my room last night. I spent my night in another room. I couldn't face Oh. Whenever I saw him, it hurted me a lot.

Today me and my gang spent time on the beach. We was walking around to feel the breeze. It was fresh. Made me feel so fresh.

"Isn't that Oh and Peach, is it?" my gang pointed a couple who sat side by side, far away from where we were standing. Yes, they are Oh and Peach. I saw Peach got up and wanted to walk away but he stopped her. He grabbed her hand and he hugged her.

 He grabbed her hand and he hugged her

"Are you okay, boss?"

"I am ok. Lets go!"

I walked away from that view. I didn't want to stay in there watched Oh and Peach being so lovely. It hurted me. I said I am okay, but the truth is not. I am not okay. I am breaking. I am broken. My heart is broken.

Okay, I couldn't hold it back. I ran back to Oh. I grabbed his collar and said things I wanted to say. I knew my words hurt him but what could I do. I was in pain. My mind was in mess. I couldn't think straight. He let go of me and grabbed my collar. I provoked him to punch me in the face. He pulled me to his face and he kissed me. I shocked.

How could he kissed me when he has feeling for Peach? Is he playing with my feeling? When I thought about it, I felt digusted. How could someone who I love the most can be so cruel like this to me? I pushed him and punched him in the face.

"I feel sick of you Oh!"

I left him. I left him crying.

*****

After that fight, I never saw Oh again. Our teacher said he went back to home because he felt sick. I knew it wasn't because he felt sick but it was because of me. I hurted him again.

On our way back to bangkok, I saw Peach passed me. She looked at me. I saw her eyes a lil bit swollen. She was crying. But why? What happened? Isn't she and Oh become a couple? So, why she is crying?

 But why? What happened? Isn't she and Oh become a couple? So, why she is crying?

----------------------------------------------------------

Another update for today 😊

Finally, you know why Copper hurts Oh
Hope you won't hate him
I hope you will love him, because our Oh loves him 😁

One more chapter for Copper POV
It will reveal everything 😉

See you in next chapter

Xoxo