Love Or Friendship???

Start from the beginning

This is the worst lie you said ever..... I know you can sing.... You have participated in many singing shows right?? Then what?......, Iyappan asked without leaving a gap and breathing heavily.....

That's competition da but this is my life da..... What if she didn't liked my voice??....., Anirudh asked while looking at Iyappan sadly....

Hey idiot, How many girls have proposed you for your mesmerizing singing voice?? Then, why are creating a scene?? Just go and do it man....., Iyappan said while looking at that band....

Okay....., Anirudh said while moving front.....

Then, he just went inside and grab the mic from that guy who was holding that..... Everybody started to cheer Anirudh as Nithya eyes widened in shock and she was looking at Anirudh bluntly and then turned towards Asha and Iyappan who were shouting happily and were cheering Anirudh..... He smiled looking at them and then looked at Nithya and smiled.... Nithya was still looking confusedly and then Anirudh winked at Nithya and then glanced at the band members.... They started to play soothful music and then Anirudh smiled and started to hum smoothly which attracts everyone out there and the place totally became silent and only Anirudh's voice were emerging all over the beach...... But Anirudh quickly stopped and looked at that crowd simply.... All of them were looking at Anirudh bluntly and the band also stopped the music and looked at Anirudh confusedly.....

Why did you stopped it??....., Iyappan shouted from that crowd loudly......

The silence is killing me and I can't sing smoothly over this silence too.... I need some heavy music along with all you guy's screams..... Can we do it??......, Anirudh asked loudly while raising his one hand and waving it in air.....

Then, all of them started to scream loudly as the band too laughed and started to boost up the music.... They played some heavy music but Anirudh started to sing a melody which confused everyone of them but even though everyone enjoyed that song and especially Anirudh's rendition..... Nithya was enjoying a lot by clapping her hands heavily and was shouting out for Anirudh..... Looking at all those things  Anirudh ended that song smoothly and gave that mic to that band.... Everyone out there screamed and congratulated Anirudh but Anirudh didn't even looked at everyone as his face reaction changed and he quickly went out of that crowd and stood out from that crowd..... Then slowly the crowd vanished and then Nithya, Iyappan and Asha came to Anirudh with their questioning faces..... That time, that band came towards them and stood near Anirudh....

Hi.... I'm Leon...., One guy said and extended his hand towards Anirudh....

Hey... I'm Anirudh...., Anirudh said and did a handshake with him.....

Actually we are planning to create an album..... I think your voice will be perfect for that song and also we'll be feeling happy if you can join our band b'coz you really sings well..... So, Can we make a deal???....., he asked humbly to Anirudh while passing his keyboard to the other one....

I'm sorry.... I'm not a trained singer and also I'm not interested to do that too..... I think you have to search for someone else..... I'm not the one....., Anirudh said in his low tone and smiled at him.....

That's okay.... You can decide..... And this is our band card...., he said in a low tone and gave a card to him...... You can contact us anytime....., he added.

Sure...., Anirudh said and took that card from his hand.....

Then, that band left them and went out of that beach..... Anirudh again stood there silently while looking at the beach sight.....

What happened Anirudh???....., Nithya asked while placing her hand on his shoulder.....

Nothing...., Anirudh said while smiling at Nithya and then again turned to the other side.....

Then........

After some days:

Anirudh called Nithya and asked her to come to a place as he wanted to talk something with her and she also agreed as she also wanted to talk something to Anirudh..... Anirudh was waiting for Nithya to come where he asked her to come.... He was waiting there for her with Iyappan and after some time Nithya came there with Asha..... They smiled at each other....

Actually, I want to talk with you something person..... Can we move somewhere else??....., Anirudh asked to Nithya politely....

Yeah! I also need to talk with you....., Nithya said while looking at him tensely.....

Then, Nithya and Anirudh walked to a place where none was there and they just stood there looking at each other..... Then, Nithya took her diary out from her bag and looked at Anirudh tensely while Anirudh was looking somewhere else.... He turned towards her and smiled weakly and looked down at the floor.....

Actually..... I want tell you something seriously.... But don't know how to tell that....., Anirudh said while looking down at the floor....

Just read this..... This diary consists everything that I have to tell you...., Nithya said while extending that diary to Anirudh....

Anirudh slowly got that diary from her and that time he got a call..... He quickly took the phone and glanced at the caller Id.... It was from his mom so he attended the call.....

Anirudh..... Where are you???....., Ani's mom asked in a tensed voice.....

I'm here with my friends ma.... Why ma?? Any problem??......, Anirudh asked understanding his mother's tension....

Yeah Anirudh..... I want you now in our office pa.... This is important...., Ani's mom said which made Anirudh to piss off.....

But ma....., Anirudh started but was cut off by his mom.....

I want you now.... Come now itself...., Ani's mom said and hung up the call.....

Anirudh looked up at Nithya as she was smiling at him..... Anirudh looked at her with his pleading eyes and Nithya just nodded her head while smiling.....

That's okay...... You go...., Nithya said while smiling but her eyes became wet.....

Anirudh just moved away from her as he can't do anything other than that...... Anirudh straightly went to his office and when he entered his mom's room.... He saw.......

To Be Continued........

A/N

So guys, A chap after a long time of wait and how was the chap??? Hoping that it doesn't sucks that much.....

So, What happened there at Anirudh's office???

What did Anirudh wanted to say Nithya??? And also what did Nithya wrote in her diary???

Want to know?? Just Stay Tuned!

Do your support to this book by voting and commenting if you thought that this worth for it.....