X

"I'm going out, see you later!" Seokjin said as he grabbed his bag and walked to the door. Lately he was always 'going out', and Yoongi thought it was suspicious.

"Where are you going?" He asked, he was currently laying in his bed, peering at the older through squinted eyes.

"Just hanging out with a friend," the older shrugged, suddenly looking more in a rush than he was before.

"What kind of friend? A 'special' friend?" Yoongi tilted his head, using his fingers to air quote the word 'special'.

"What does that even mean?" Seokjin mumbled to himself while shaking his head, his hand already on the doorknob.

"Use protection!" Yoongi yelled before Seokjin even had the chance to actually open the door, but when he did he was met by a smaller boy with chubby cheeks.

"Oh Yoongi, your 'special' friend is here!" he yelled over his shoulder before giving jimin a quick hair ruffle and leaving.

"Special friend?" Jimin giggled whilst closing the door behind him, but when he looked at Yoongi, his mouth fell open in shock.

"Hello Jimin," Yoongi sat up from his space on the bed, smiling softly.

"You dyed your hair..." Jimin said whilst walking up to the bed, "...You dyed it black?"

"It is black, good job noticing Jimin," the sarcasm was practically dripping from his statement.

"But I thought we were dyeing it blonde again.... we bought bleach together and everything," Jimin sat down on the bed next to his boyfriend, ruffling through his newly black hair.

"Yeah, we were. But then you decided to bail on me again and so I decided I wanted a change." The younger was taken aback with the passive aggressiveness in Yoongi's voice, and felt a pang in his chest.

"...A change in hair color, you mean?" Jimin asked in a small voice.

"Yeah, what else?" Yoongi rolled his eyes and laid back down, patting the space beside him, which Jimin hesitantly occupied.

"I'm sorry for bailing on you, Taehyung really needed me..." Jimin mumbled, feeling guilty.

"Stop apologizing. Just shut up about it, and shut up about Taehyung," Yoongi grumbled, grabbing Jimin's arm and putting it over his body, forcing him to cuddle, which the younger gladly did.

"Yoongi, please. He really loved Jungkook, and he-"

"Please shut up about Jungkook too, just shut up about everyone that isn't us," Yoongi cut him off with a grunt, and pulled the other closer, nuzzling his face on the crown of Jimin's head.

"I like the black hair, by the way," Jimin sighed against Yoongi's chest, who just hummed in response.

The air felt heavy, and even though they were alone and cuddling, Jimin's favorite pastime, it didn't feel the same.