As he stood before me I released a small gasp. His body was wrapped in pure blinding sunlight coloured gold tendrils exactly like mine only they were bigger and continued to grow showing no signs of stopping. It seems he finely noticed it too but gave no immediate reaction instead he said.

"Now tell me my darlin lassie what lad had the shockin galls to cut ye so deeply." As literally a wave of power surged through him making the air ripple.

That same whispering voice snickered again.

He didn't need an answer when a person quickly spat out "I did it I stabbed her." In a flash of light a thick tendril wiped through his chest and made his body shrivel up and turn to dust sucking the complete life force out of him. I let out a low snarl angry he had taken my prey from me. Grey snapped his head down at me. "Do not snarl at Ye saviour lasso it's rude especially since I r Ye mate "

"I don't have one of those I snarled." Getting swiftly to my feet only to be smashed into the big tree I was recently tied up to.
"Well now Ye do" he said leaning into my neck as I stayed morbidly frozen as he sniffed it calming him self down to the point his whole aura was now gone along with his blinding tendrils.

"I never accepted you and who's to say I will." I snarled in his face when he looked at me. Anger showed in his eyes from the challenge in my voice " because I will not be given Ye a choice it's as simple as that lass." He said as his teeth elongated and grazed the spot he would mark me. Unsealing pleasure coursed through my veins forcing my neck to tilt. I could feel his smirk against my skin. my eyes were now somehow closing in between all that and as I opened them I shoved him away. My gaze catching mikis dead body and my tendril that had yet to disappear was also dying with out my aura which disappeared a while back.

"Come precious you are relieved from your duties. The tendril bounded happily over to me and vanished as soon as It made contact.

I ran to Miki and checked her pulse and for any air in her lungs. She was barely alive and dying fast.

I herd the voice again "well well it is true, you have not ceased to disappoint. You my dear have pleased me and I find you very entertaining I will lend you all my powers for the journey which you shall soon travel because I have a feeling my boredom shall be quenched if we're together and we will do plenty of mischievousios things. But You must accept the changes that are to come."

"Where are you" I yelled out. grey looked at me weirdly he was kneeling down beside her.

"Ok-" I said in a confused manner mainly to myself sarcastically when all of a sudden a huge wave of air hit me causing my body to land onto mikayla my hands felt weird and as I got up I released a breath of air that came out blue and her body absorbed it giving the chain reaction of her waking up.

I let out a small breath and placed my mask back on, as Ellen internally growled towards her showing all her dislike onto my silver eyes, Miki scanned the area before looking back to me.

Mikayla POV

Something jolted my lungs forcing in air and pushing the bullet out of my body which began to heal straight away and my near death experiance was over. I was on edge but calmed down a little as I looked around. Nile and his father as well as the rest of the pack were unconscious. Rex my ex mate was pinned to a tree upside down with his guts exposed covering his dead face and a suspicious pile of ashes was a little to my left. I slowly Drifted my gaze down to look at the ground which was now filled with blossoming flowers although I don't know how when Last time I checked it was just plain dirt with only a few grass strands. Looking up I saw a familiar man with what seemed to be golden grey hair he was completely naked making me turn my head sharply the opisite direction which happened to be right In front of an expressionless Jessica who let out a soft growl that made my wolf whine. She to was naked but as I looked at her face her once grey eyes were now pitch black you couldn't see the puples what's so ever.

"Oh for gods sake I hope you guys bought spare clothes." I herd Elliot behind me say slightly annoyed with his sister grey and I. I flung my hands to cover up my body. Curling into a ball. "Psht." Jess said sarcasically but her face remained dead looking. Something was off.

She stood up in all her glory making grey growl and her snarl back.

"Do not growl at me lass esspeacily when ye are naked and I have the biggest urge to mark Ye right here and now."Grey said with a thick Scottish accent coming through making my heart beat frantically getting a smirk from him knowning Jess could hear it to.

But she carried on, her musculan body twisting and pulling in places I thought muscles couldn't even be were.

She was walking over to one of wait was that - nah it couldn't be- Sam. It was it was Sam lying in a pool of his own blood with.. My good his balls saved up his ass!

Jess knelt down and reefed his head from his shoulder making me empty my stomach. "Someone grab me a dead-" she was waving her hand around towards the Forrest when all of a sudden the wind became strong and blew a sharp spike looking branch towards her. She caught it like that was totally normal and stabbed it into the ground and spike SAMs head on it and laughed, before she blanked out probably talking to her wolf. She smiled wickedly and turned around walking over to Nile and stripping him bare grey trudged over but was to late by the time she had his clothes on her back. "There now I can get back home for a much quicker assignment away from you guys."

My heart broke at what she said. She wanted to get away from me. I accidently whined and was abruptly thrown some clothes from an unconious female from Elliot. "Put it on if you wish to come."

I eagerly threw them on and scurried over to a bickering Jess and grey.

"I said stay away from me you rouge." She snapped.

"What can I say Jessica rouges don't do what ye tell em."

She snarled he growled I coughed. Grey snuck up to her but she noticed and moved away scowling at me walking away. My throat was clenched over tears almost brimming as she mumbled about going back to doing what she was good at.

Grey reassuringly smiled at me instilltaniously making me smile.

"Hurry up you two if Jess doesn't want you following her then you can follow me to were we both have to go." Elliot laughed.

Grey and I looked at each other and didn't need to be told twice as we followed him out of the clearing and into the Forrest.