Chapter 12

Max's POV (short chapter)

It caught me completely off guard when I walked into the cafeteria to a smiling queen of spades AKA Amanda.

I still don't know how I felt with the brother sister thing but it was to late now to change it.

I walked up to her slowly her smile getting wider by the second.
she looked beautiful like all the troubles in her world faded away for a few seconds and came crashing back after I had stupidly asked
"What happened?"

Her smile instantly dropped at the sound of my voice.

"I found out some information where most of the girls are being taken from."
She replied like a droning machine.

I just nodded as she continued.

"They are mainly being taken from a stripper club run by a man named Nic I was thinking of checking it out tonight."

I could tell she was getting bored by the mission already even though it's only been three days.

I was about to agree to go with her but I remembered that SAMs beta Rex asked if me and my sister were still going to be joining them for dinner.

"Not tonight remember. It's Friday and we have a dinner to attend to with the alpha."
Her black and white hair reminded me so much of some one I wish I never left.

By this time she was running her hands on her face making it go red. Pulling them away when she complained.

"Urgh is that today?"

I nodded in response amused at her reaction a little.

Strange thing is I feel as if I know her from somewhere. I got it the first time she looked at me but I can't quite put my finger on it yet.

Her facial expression changed from slightly bored to furious.

Josh the alphas third in command had tipped a glass of milk and ice onto the top of her head, drenching her white top making it go see through.

Her eyes were remaining on me and I nearly grabbed josh for doing something that was all to familiar in my past if it wasn't for the waves of power that came crashing down from her.

She was in the mood to kill.

No one disrespects the kings and queens of the decks.

The sad thing is the idiot didn't know when to stop. He didn't notice the power waves that were bubbling around her or the quiet hum coming from her wolf.

"Next time you might think twice before saying I'm not a threat rouge"

She lunged forward and grabbed his wrist pulling him down So she could whisper in his ear.

I didn't hear what she said but I sure as hell didn't want to be the one she was saying it to. Because when She let him go he stumble back away from her with shock and anger.

"Bitch. You'll pay for that." He roared before walking back to his group who were to busy mucking around to have noticed what had just happened.

My eyes went back to her and were greeted with hard grey ones.

To be totally honest I thought she was going to kill him then and there. But it seems she had more self control then the rumours had suggested.

She not to scary if you eliminate the power waves that were probably just for show like most assassins.

"He's going to pay for that, but I think I'm going to call it quits for today."

The venom in her voice said it all.
She was still trying to die down her anger.

She walked out of the cafeteria with all eyes focused on her.

A chair scrapped from behind me as the schools once popular Ryan Set ran out close on her tail. Looking like the world was about to end.

I rised from my seat not wanting to miss what was surly going to happen between the two when I felt a light punch to my shoulder.

"Common man. You comming? class is about to start and me and Sam were thinking of ditching this period."

Rex smiled at me like I was one of his buddy's.

Kill him!!!

My wolf growled. He still remembered what he had done to one of my closet friends my most loving family member.
Not that I ever forgot.

Soon. Very soon they will all pay.