CHAPTER 33

Chapter 33

Elliott's pov

She just walked in. Right in as I was buck naked. When I was right in the middle of putting my jocks on!

Of course, I was mad at her. She expected privacy in her room and I expected the same.

I had another shower mainly because I was about to go to bed and it usually helps me relax from the day as well.

But then she decided to accuse me of rigging her room.

She got up after my little rant and went to my door. She turned her head to face me. Her mouth opening and closing once she thought it over.

And left.

I couldn't help but look back into my past memories noticing everything I missed, like how she would leave the house asking me things like.

"You don't want me to make tea or anything do you? Gordon Ramsay"

I realize now that they weren't jokes and in the moment questions with a small hope that she could stay with me longer.

And now even though I think about it if she wanted to be with me that much then why didn't she come back from the pack house.

But then again maybe she couldnt. That's why I put Mikayla up to the task of getting it out of her, until then I can only drown in the guilt as more and more happy memories turn to pleads of help I never noticed.

Un identified person Pov

"It's nearly time for the second phase sister!" Nadily said to me

"Yes, and soon we will be reunited once more only a few more months to go." I replied

"We must hold him off a little more. Just a little more. Then it'll be too late for him to change the set course."

I looked over at my sister and back down at the girl who was so full of anger.

Soon very soon we will meet again.

Jessica's POV

I walked out of Max's room. I must admit that was really awkward.

Ryan was in the kitchen making himself a sandwich not even bothering to look up at me.

Rolling my eyes, I went to the fridge and got a glass of water and making sure no one was watching I went into the pantry and went down to the cells. As he went and turned the tv on.

Opening up the troublesome door I walked in right when Sam was using his alpha voice.

"UNCHAIN ME YOU FILTHY ROUGE"

They hadn't noticed I walked in, well I should say Sam didn't notice but grey did his eyes glancing at me then going back to Sam.

"Look laddee that tone won't work on me believe it or not. I was alpha of the pack you found a few days ago that was dead and now I'm pack less thanks to the lass that put us in here."

Grey said obviously getting a bit irritated with Sam. his Scottish accent coming through.

"Nonsense Jessica's a piece of shit she can't be-I mean the queen of spades the worlds most ruthless assassin. No. just no!"

"Geez thanks that makes me feel tons better" grey said rolling his eyes finally realizing how thick Sams head really is."

I walked in front of the cell and grabbed a chair dragging it in-between the two cells the three guys were in.

Sitting so I was resting my elbows on the back of the chair I looked at Sam who tried to break free of his chains. I smiled looking down at the glass of water in my hands.