CHAPTER 21

Both boys stood in front of me with their mouths hitting the ground.

"No I will not allow it-" max began but finished when I nipped his ear throwing a book at him. It would have been the switch blade but it was still stuck in the trunk of the tree with all the dead bodies. Damn I need to collect that tomorrow before anyone finds it.

"Get out of my room" I said to him.

"Do you not remember what I said a few nights ago?" I opened the desk draw beside the window pulling out a small silver knife and turned back around to face him.

Twirling it in my fingers I gave a glare that was supposed to make him cower. But knowing him he wouldnt listen to my warning.

"NO! DEFINITELY NOT " his face beginning to go hard with determination. I knew he wasnt talking about the same thing I was but that didnt matter to me.

"Oh well let me remind you"

I said taking a step closer.

"Enough please Jess we need to talk." Sudden calmness consumed him.

Huffing I turned away not getting the reaction I wanted. Walking into the closet I pulled out some rugs showing this was the end of the conversation.

Walking back out I put them on the ground at the end of the bed and looked over to Ryan.

"Make your bed here I'm going to go see how my prisoner is doing."

Ryan looked over at max as if for permission. I gritted my teeth.

"I don't want to have to ask you twice Ryan." I said making him bow his head in authority to my voice.

Then looking back over to max who was nearly bubbling over the top. I shrugged and walked out bumping his shoulder in the process. Getting down the stairs did prove to be a bit of a challenge when a 110kg male were wolf on your tale yelling at you about making the wrong choices but that didnt stop my determination.

It wasn't until we got to the trap door that he said something making me snap.

"It is my job as a brother to look after his sister so naturally I have a right to be concerned."

I turned around on my heels and faced him tilting my head a little.

"No. No, you don't have a right. You lost the right when you left me."

Pain filled my voice. Pain and years of lost anger towards him.

I held out my hand to stop his next comment then turned once again on my heel walking down to the second floor. I didnt need this, not tonight. He was already killing my day. What am I kidding he already did when he claimed to be my brother!

There waiting for me at the opposite end of the room was a woken buff male scowling at the ground at the thought of being captured.

I walked over to him and on the opposite side of the bars I smiled placing my hands on my hips.

"What's wrong you look upset."

I asked joking.

He smiled back which only made me smile harder not your typical reaction.

"Hmm well let's see... One: I didn't think I'd be beaten in a fight. Second: my ego has been beaten because of a lass no taller than my chin and Third: Im thinking of a way to escape. So yea I'm kind of brooding right now. Wouldn't you if our roles where swapped." I gave a genuine smile this time letting my eyes go soft and leaving all my blood cravings behind.

This guy is I dont know different.

hmm I agree.

He didnt have any snarky comment, but I guess that had something to do with his staring fit at me, well at my mouth. I stopped my smile and he snapped out of it.

look Im really tired and so Im going to let you off easy tonight. if you cooperate with me. I said plainly closing my eyes as I dragged a chair around from across the room.

am I supposed to be flattered about that? he asks with sarcasm

well that depends on your answers. So lets get started first things first I want your name, age and why you came to midnight light pack.

I store into his sapphire blue eyes locking him in place right where I wanted him.

well the names Christian but I mainly get called grey due to my hair Im 25 and I came here to midnight light pack for the same reasons all rouges have been for the past 3 years he breaks my gaze easily

Sitting up straight a little confused to how he did it I thought over what he said.

Hes honest way to honest. he breaks my train of thought with a little joke.

what I want to know lass is why you want to know me age I mean its obvious Im too young for ye.

I laugh

how old do you think I am?

Depending on his answer I will hurt him the higher he goes.

Im not that dumb lass I know youll do something if I comment any further. every woman does.

I burst right out.

This guy is like fresh air hes confident, honest and smart witting not to mention hot!

why how many women did it take to get that through your head? I smile eager for his answer

one to many thats for sure. He laughed to himself think back through his memories.

Smiling I stand up and leave, after all I have to go to school tomorrow and its already well was already 1 am not to mention I hate getting up in the mornings. Due to my lack of sleep.

Maybe Ill have a different dream knowing Elliott is actually alive. I think as I close the trap door and setting all the alarms on high alert down below in case he tried a escape.

Walking up the stairs I began to strip peeling off my black dress and flicking it from my foot. at my last step, I turned left walking down to my rooms door.

Sam and Ryan were still arguing.

I unclipped my bra and walked in.

look Elliot Id rather face your wrath than hers ok. Im so- Ryan caught my gaze eyes wide as flys staring at my chest.

Max on the other hand diverted his gaze with a slight flustered look hand covering his eyes.

mother of Mary j. put some clothes on he said to me before realizing Ryan was still looking.

hey stop looking at my sister faggot. Max yelled punching Ryan in the gut making him hunch over. I just rolled my eyes stripping my underwear and walking into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

Turning the water to the coldest it could get I stepped under and welcomed the freezing chill washing away all the blood I had on me.

Dreading what tomorrow could be.

I washed and rinsed and wash and rinsed before hopping out and drying myself.

Tonight, I have to test Ryan to see if he will pull anything so wrapping my hair in the towel I walked out of the bathroom and walked straight to my bedside table and pulled out my pills which kept my abilities at a level my body could handle.

Sitting on the side of the bed I could see Ryans eyes poking out from the bottom of the side of the bed staring at me thinking I thought he was asleep.

need something Ryan? I asked popping the 2 pills in my mouth and swallowing looking down at him.

no, sorry he turned on his side away from me.

Hopping into bed I pulled the sheet over my body and closed my eyes.

how are you so comfortable being naked in front of a guy? he asked but by then I decided it was sleep time and I couldnt be bothered answering him.