Chapter 7

I fell asleep with my head on my hands.
Listening in on the droning teacher who was talk about crack and how it was bad for you.

Max and I had both chosen our schedule to fit with Sam's.

Although it still looks like nothing changed. He was still skipping classes to probably pick on a nerd.

A nerd. A nerd That was once me.

I was sick of listening to the teacher waiting for Sam. It was obvious he wasn't going to show an I had learned the last two years in school in under a year.

With Atar score of 95%

Beside I had already covered this topic, I didn't need to cover it again. I collected my books excusing myself.

I opened the door and walked out into the hall and went to stroll around to the safest building I once knew that consisted of pushing and laughing. I walked down familiar corridors and found myself in a familiar pattern of my steps completely blind to reality as memory set in.

I bumped into someone but didn't bother to apologise. They should've seen where they were going I came to a abrupt stop in front of a small locker In a dark corner by the janitors closet.

My old locker. So many terror filled, agonising memories filed into my brain.

All the times I cried for help when he raped Me in side the janitors closet me. Or when he repetitively Brock my fingers by crushing them with the locker door. Just to see me cry. Even then school was my salvation because it still gave me a break of what was to come when I returned home.

sorrow and despair stabbed at my heart.

Stop it Jess! We are not as we once were! we are strong now do not live in the past. In the old you. Live in the present and new you.

How Ellen I can't do that until the bastard is dead. You and I both know he wouldn't have stopped with me. Imagine what he has done to other girls that were once like us.

That is why we must kill him. And soon he will be but a distant horror in others eyes and memories as the gloated bore he truly is once we reveal him

She was right he was going to pay for what he had done.

A small burst of anger shivers through me making my fist connect with the old locker that was once mine which once held books and hopes now filled with only lonely past and dust.

I walked off in the direction of the cafeteria where me and max would meet up.

I needed to calm myself before the other students came piling through.

So I sat down in the darkest corner of the room and went into a calming trance.