Chapter 15

Where the heck did you come from? Also, why did you just do a face reveal like you were an old villain of us? (Wink) I question.

"Because I was (wink) but I was replaced by this -" He signals to Jackson, who is now leaning on a tree while typing on his phone. "- Idiot." Jin's voice is a little higher than when he first talked, so I guess it's his normal voice.

Anyway, what are you doing here? Moon was in the 'Ready to run' Cheetah pose. Her voice showed hints of uncertainty.

"I wanted to get away from Dr. Bionic, so I followed you guys through all of your troubles since you got out - I worked as a secret assistant that no one knew about..." He lowered his head and kneeled, holding his hands in his lap.

Come with us then. The more people there are, the more company Willow can talk to in human form! Everest whinnied, rearing as if she won the lottery.

Willow didn't need to talk to people in human form, she can shift smart-one. I growled and sat down, my back facing Jin.

I watched the water ripple as a fish reaches the surface, only to duck down again and under the tempting waves.

When did you get so sentimental? Winter flew down and landed on the ground next to me.

Fang was playing with Maximus on the opposite side of the water, and Mystical was following a passing group of birds.

I turn around and watch as Luna slithers up Jin's back, making his body go ridged.

Luna hissed something in his ear and fakes a bite, which Jin flinches from and he struggles to get up.

Luna launched herself off his shoulders, and he makes a run for the camera.

I growl and run for the camera.

We make it at the same time and the camera makes a shuttering noise before getting torn apart by my flying claws.

Winter flies over the top of us and follows Mystical, probably avoiding it.

Maximus and Fang are trotting over, happily play fighting.

Everest looks up from eating her 'Watermelon tasting' grass to see the commotion going on.

Moon is now by my side and helps me pin Jin down, who continues to struggle.

When everyone circles us, Moon and I jump off Jin no join the circle, keeping him trapped.

His clothes are pretty dusty when he gets up, which he sighs as starts trying to brush off.

I look down when I hear quiet growling and see Willow in her dog form.

Willow doesn't act aggressive in any way, and in any situation, and I mean any.

This is a surprise...

------------------------------------------------------------

Still sick... But getting better!

BAIIIIII~