Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

"Taehyung, I hope you understand." The old bracelet Taehyung gave her was now on his palm, broken and almost as old as an history book since ages. "..I broke it because I can't do this act anymore."

"Bi.. please.. don't do this to me."

"I can't Taeh, I want to be with you forever but you don't deserve me. You deserve way better girls more than me. Let me be, Taeh. I-- I don't love you anymore,"

This is where tears cracked from his eyes.. his hands was shaking as he throwed the bracelet infront of the lady's face. "Alright.." before letting go, She hugged him a goodbye, sign that he will never see her again.

* ~ *

Taehyung's pov

"Why are you doing this, Bi? I thought you said you're, angry of my attitude.." I spoke. She smiled, which I think is a smirk. She clapped her hands, signalling for me to have the wrong understanding.

"I've never loved you, Taehyung. I never did." She said, still smirking.

"..you did this idea because you want to play with me? What kind of b*tch are you?"

"A b/tch who love Yoongi so bad." She said, smirking. I don't know what to react, I'm so tired of being like this, I was hurt so bad. "You.."

"..You played with me! You just caused a big trouble! Please! Stop this in instant!" I said, begging. She didn't do anything to catch my worried face.

"I can't.. when I did something, this will stay as it was." She sais exiting from my sight. I didn't do but to rush over her. She knew Yoongi already escaped because of our conversation so she tried finding them. I can help my best friend, If me, her own Ex boyfriend can stop her from locking at this depressing situation.

I rushed over her and held up to her arms. I didnt do anything so bad, but to kiss her. She stopped from walking as her eyes was like a button in wide. I can't feel anything at her feelings, but then I smirked, when I felt she was kissing me back.

Her eyes were forcing to open, to show she isn't enjoying it. After awhile of this, we broke into the kiss as I saw her so shocked. Before I can speak to her, she gave me a loud slap at my right cheek causing it to burn. Her eyes was only staring at me as I tried to face her eye-to-eye.

"I.. still.. love.. you..." I whispered between those breath escaping from my mouth. She shook her head. "But I don't!"

"Come back to me!"

+ +

3rd person's point of view.

"Mark, what are you saying?" Che rim said. As she heard his statement how he liked her maked her shocked. Between the building falling apart, her whole world stops.

"Eversince I saw you enter the school, I've liked you so being your partner in a project is a very helpful thing so that I can be close to you. This is who I'am Cherim, no more turning back. I decided to take it hidden because I know you and yoongi are already going out. But then.. when you both broke up, I bet to have my chance. Then a girl asked me for a date, making me realize to agree because I really dont have a chance for you. Please go now, I can't let you here indanger because of me, but thank you for everything. You just saved me.. counting this as one of the best experience I have, thank you Cherim-ah," Mark said.

Che rim can't move. Her partner likes her! And she didn't even knew a thing. Instead of replying, they were disturbed by a loud thud. "Ahh!" Cherim squealed in depress.

Mark grabbed her by her wrist, and both of them started exiting from the falling building. Their hands are covering their foreheads, as they were searching for an exit. "This way!"

They ran down at the exit of the parking lot, meeting the loud surprise of the woods. Thud! Mark stumbled from running as he hurriedly strike down the falling rocks at his head. He hold up his knee that was damaged. Cherim stopped from running, helping him out but in his weight, she can't pull him off. "Mark! You can do this!" Cherim cheered.

Mark nodded and stood up for his extra strength on his body. Being beside of the girls he likes gives him an inspiration. As they were walking down, they can see the light off the exit but unfortunately, woods had fallen again. The Fire surrounded them as they tried on looking at where to go.

"Stupid! This is all her fault!"

Cherim said, making a serious face. She looked up to her friend beside her almost closing its eyes. The woods didn't bother her and she knew that she was on fire. The girl who caused this is a girl she never new.. girl she never knew that has affection for Yoongi..

"Sihyeon! How could you?!!?!"

+ +

Omfg! It's Sihyeonnie who caused this! [OMG!] Alright, I hate Sihyeonnie now. Lels you thought Jihyun's the one? LELS, no. Even if she did caused Cherim trouble. She ain't that bad. [maybe] alright, bye. <3 What will happen if the war had begun?