Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

"NO! Don't do it! You don't have to do it! Stop it! Your blinded!"

["come here and save your friends, or else.. You'll reach such dust when you come here.. AHAHAHAHA."]

"What the f*ck are you----"

TOOT TOOT TOOOOOOT.

I didn't took any chance but to spin my head off to the others. We are in the middle of the darkness and we're sitting on a bench. I looked at them nervously and told them whom I just spoken at the phone. They were also surprised but anger presses them more.

"I can't believe this!" -Apple.

"Yeah! Totally Can't!" -Ivan

"Uh.. who is who?" -Xiana.

I almost laughed at Xia's reaction. Who wouldn't tho. Difference always makes a funny one for me. "So? Shall we go now?"

"They didn't told me to go by myself so I think We can all go." I said, coldly.

"And one more thing.. He just set the place on fire so we have to hurry."

"What?! Omg! Che rim!" Apple muttured about to drop a tear. We rushed out the place to find a vehicle we can ride for the place..

**

3rd person's point of view.

While the kids are out in searching, the Parents were at still at the Yoongi's mansion. They didn't said a word since then and didn't speak.

"Do we have to tell them now Soo Jung?" Elizabeth asked.

"No. Now is not the right time, Eli." Soojung said, calmly drinking the juice.

"I'm just surprised they tried an act infront of us." Dong woo spoke. He elbowed her wife when he caught her without Manners.

"Kids this days." Soojung Drank again. They were faking their children about the fact that they were treated by traitors but no. They really knew the act and those grounding thingies is the only way to forget those acts. Especially since their past dedicates on this.

** Flashback **

[A/N: I know. Please read to understand more! 😁😘✔]

"Now Now my dear Che rim, slow down alright? You might stumble!" Mrs Park is Teaching her daughter to her new skills in biking. Cherim playfully clicked her toes in the land for the sign of a stop.

"Why did you stop?" Asked Mrs Park.

"It's red light, Mom. Dad told me to stop when it's red light!" Cherim pointed at the sign, a poster that is painted with red. "Aist. This kid."

"Mommy are you mad?" She pouted as her mom with her pointed nose clicking for an answer. She smiled and rested her palm on her daughter's shoulders. "Should I?"

"Faster then, your dad is waiting for you."

Cherim smiled. "Thanks, Mom."

~after the dinner~

Cherim went outside alone, frightened her mom will scold of not going out of the house. They're afraid that she will be on a tip-toe hills. Beside her was her childhood best friend Xia. "I can't believe you escaped."

"What are you talking about? I didn't escape because I was never locked."

"Oh well, you gotta admit you wanted sometime alone."

Cherim and Xiana went for the Park alone. Many kids surprised them and they were all smiling friendly at them. "Xia, I'll be on the swing, Check on the slide if you want."