There was a long pause. Che rim remembered the Time when she and Yoongi saw two motorcycles with Mark's picture. Her heart beats got faster as she thought that there is something off between Mark's loss and The Driver's identity. Does they have something to do with his disappearance? Are they both connected?

There for She doesn't trust the police so she tried on finding off what's behind all of this.

"I don't trust the police. Maybe we can find better than those who has a lot of duty," Apple was left speechless.

"What do you mean?"

"We can find them, more surely than those because I already have clues for this mystery," Che rim's cold body was now warm as it does and she started spinning off the blanket to reveal her smooth and flexible fashion sense.

She took her phone and did the texting as she can. "I do want to be away from him, but there is nothing I can do,"

Before Apple can talk, Che rim pressed the call button and waited 'till she heared her fake ex-boyfriend's voice.

++

Yoongi came rushing to the Park where Che rim asked for them to meet. Together with Ivan, Xiana, and Apple, they waited for Yoongi's appearance infront of them. As he walks by, he was sure that there was something to worry. The police might find something they don't know, but what's bigger of them seeing the face of the suspect?

"I'm here, now what's wrong?"

"Yoongi, let's forget about what happen days ago but we need your help. We'll find Mark as soon as possible. We'll investigate, and do what we can, clearly."

"Ivan, Tell us what you've saw yesterday."

Ivan stepped forward with a serious face, as he started his story.

"I was out for a training yesterday, and I was finished when I saw two motorycle bikes parked infront of the school. At first, I thought that it was nothing but now i've saw letters from the helmets placed at the sitting place. I didn't do anything that much, but once I've saw the other students rushing out the school, one guy  bumped into me accidentally. He has a bag and a mask as he bumped, the bag fell and his mask was about to fall off too. But I didn't see his face clearly. It was evening back then so it was unclear. The next thing I knew is they were rushing out of the school following some current student, whom I think is Mark."

"I think they are really the culprit. The next thing we have to do is investigate," Apple said. "How can we if we don't know where they are?"

"We will not move, I have a feeling that they're not targetting Mark. I have feeling that they are just using him for someone else. But who could that be?" Yoongi know what to do, he knew who was culprit, and he wasn't sure enough. He smirked.

His mind was racing. She does want a revenge. He thought in mind. And the flashback started moving at his soul upto the way he thinks what could've she does now..

~* Flashback *~

"I thought you loved me?" She asked Yoongi about to cry. "I don't love you. Can't you see? I've fallen inlove with Jihyeonie. I don't have anything to do with you anymore."

"But.. But.. you said you love me. You said you are ready to sacrifice anything just to answer you a 'yes'." She begged and Begged 'till the tears had crushed and fallen.

"I didn't said that for you, I'm not someone who thinks you really is. I'm not the guy for you, I don't have any feelings for you, leave me now. Leave me!" Yoongi yelled.

"No! You said you love me! You'll have to be by my side and I'll kill that girl of yours---"

"Then kill her,"