First Day

"Get your ass up!" My very annoying brother screamed as he jumped on me. "Mom told me to wake you up before we're late."

I groan and roll over forgetting he's on me. "Well I can't get up with you sitting on me Gabe." I said as he got off of me. I groan as I go into the bathroom to get ready. First day at a new school. Great.

I put some gell in my hair to make it stick out a bit, along with a suit and tie. I want to look nice for school pictures, which is kind of weird inn the first day to me.

I grab my backpack that had a simple light blue sweater and a pair of black jeans to change into later. I run downstairs and Gabe is by the door looking at me weirdly. I give him a look and he just shrugs and walks out the door and I follow him after kissing our mother on the cheek.

We started walking, since the high school is around a ten minute walk from our house. Gabe's going on about something, but I wasn't paying attention when I saw a '67 Chevy Impala. What? Just because I'm a nerd doesn't mean I can't like older models. As we get closer I grow more interested in the car, I then see a guy in a leather jacket leaning against it, whom I would guess to be the driver. I saw that he has short dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and he had a nice facial structure.

"His name's Dean. Dean Winchester." I jumped at the sudden voice to see a girl slightly shorter than me with red hair and a Star Trek shirt.

"What?" I asked, very confused of where she came from. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you. The name's Charlie." She said with a polite smile while holding out he hand. I take it and respond. "Cas. But may I ask you a question?" I ask as she shakes her head. "Why did you tell me who he was? How-" She cut me off, " I saw the way you were looking at him, or the car. Either way. He's the bad boy here. Everyone wants to be with him. He's star football player, very popular. Both guys and girls wanna be with him since he came out as bi last year. But he just sleeps with them, then dumps them."

I stand there gawking at her, then Dean. He seemed friendly, sure he seemed like a douche, but something about him made me interested.

"That's his Baby. He would kill anyone who would even look. He's a douche. I have a friend who he used and she's still heartbroken. I guess he told her the 'I love you, I would never hurt you' thing that he never went by." I stand there just thinking. I lost what she was saying, I was too focused on the was his face was soft, the was his mouth moved when he talked and smiled. My thoughts were stopped when the bell rang. First day at a new school, I've already made a friend, but I still want to know who Dean Winchester is.

My first story. I know it's bad I'm sorry. Hope you enjoy