Disclosed

"Magnus!" I called out after I let myself into his place, "are you decent?"

I heard a soft jingle of a bell before I saw the fluff ball that is Chairman Meow coming towards me. I picked him up and petted him as he purred in my arms. Cuddling into my arms I looked to see he was covered in glitter.

"Oh Chairman, did you take another bath in Magnus' glitter again?" I asked the cat teasingly.

"You bet your perfect ass he did. He spilt my black glitter vial all over him. I wasn't too upset though because well you know I am magical and all," Magnus replied.

I let Chairman Meow down looking at my own glittered clothes to look at Magnus. Magnus was only wearing three things on his body, his boxers, a loose robe and his glitter. Of course, I have seen him in less but now all that came to mind was Alec's reaction.

"I'm glad to see you dressed up for me. I'd almost think you knew I was coming," I sarcastically said.

"Well, I could change into something more comfortable. But that would result in both you and me with little clothing," he retorted with a wink.

"Been there, done that," I joked. "And besides I'm taken now."

"Alexander, I presume?" he asked as I nodded. "So my little treats did work after all?"

I gave him an evil look, "Speaking of, what the hell did you think would come of your 'little treats'? If I didn't have other things to do then I'd kill you," I spat.

"Always so violent my scarlet girl. Besides they worked didn't they?" he asked with a wink.

"That's beside the point, Magnus. No more 'little treats' understood," I told him.

He took my hands in his and was about to kiss them when he noticed the dried blood.

"Long story, cocky mundane," I replied to his silent question, as he just shook his head in acceptance.

"I can tell you came here for more important things but indulge me for a few minutes. So, you and Alexander?" he asked.

"Yes, Magnus I think I made that clear. And before you ask, yes he makes me happy," I responded.

"Good. Now I want details. Is he a good kisser? Is he a good lover? Is his body as toned as I hope it is? How far do those runes on his body go? Did you make love yet? Are you in love?" Magnus rambled off question after question.

"Magnus stop, no more questions. I don't have the time. I'm saying this once and not repeating. He is a good kisser and lover. When he touches me it feels like electric sparks. His body is perfectly toned and he has runes to his hips, you dirty man. Yes, we have made love and yes Magnus I really do believe I am in love with Alexander Lightwood," I replied.

Finishing my ramble and out of my Alec daze, I looked back at Magnus. He had tears in his eyes and he hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"I'm so happy that you are so happy. You and Alexander are good together and I can see the love between you. If I couldn't keep you to myself then I'm happy he can. Oh and besides if you two ever want a little spice you know where to find me," he said. I smacked him on the arm at his last comment.

"What? I think he would enjoy himself. Plus we both know what kind of lovers we are and if Alec is as good as you were saying, it would be one hell of a night," he replied.

I rolled my eyes and just chose to ignore his statement. "Okay Magnus I get it, you want to sleep with my boyfriend. Can we please talk about serious things now like the forsaken attack, and Simon possibly could be sired to Camille?"