Magnus fucking Bane

Alec and I walked hand and hand to the training room.

"So, what was with you and the mundane this morning?" he asks angrily.

"Oh, jealous Alec is back again," I told him playfully. He gave me a quick annoyed look before looking away.

"Besides it was nothing to worry about. Simon hasn't been feeling well since Magnus'. I was worried for him so I was checking if I could help in any way is all," I told him.

I saw him ease his tension and tighten his grip in our entwined hands.

"How can you still be jealous of every guy I talk to? We are together Alec, you and me and no one else," I told him as we finally reached the training room.

"I know. I just can't believe it sometimes that you chose me," Alec said.

Standing near the training gear I stopped to face him.

"Well I did, but if you prefer I can go out and find someone else," I said playfully as I stepped near the exit.

Alec pressed me against the wall caging me in. His hands were on either side of my waist, flat against the wall.

"I don't think so. I just got you, I'm not giving you to anyone else. Besides you're mine," he told me stepping closer to me.

"And you're mine," I replied.

We smiled at each other before I licked his lip causing us both to laugh. Alec pushed me even more into the wall, his body crushing mine. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. The kiss got a little too hot for public when I felt a pulse in his pants. I pushed off the wall distancing both of us.

"Okay, tall, dark and horny, let's get some training done," I told him as I got two fighting sticks. Alec laughed at my comment as I tossed him a stick.

"I can't help it, especially when you're wearing little clothing. You're perfect and that body of yours, damn," he said stepping towards me. I swung my stick out so it was between us.

"Focus, Alec. I came here to train not to fool around. Don't get me angry, I'm deadly when I'm angry. Now come at me, so I can knock you on your ass," I told him.

He gave me an evil smirk before swinging out at me, I deflected it by hitting it away with my own

He gave me an evil smirk before swinging out at me, I deflected it by hitting it away with my own. We attacked and deflected each other's advances. I swung at his chest and he nearly missed the hit. He moved aside just as it would have struck him. He grabbed hold of my stick and pulled me close to him with it. He kissed me and while he was distracted by the kiss I stole his stick. Striking out at his legs and I floored him as he was knocked onto the floor. He looked up at me shocked as I grinned down at him.

"I told you I was going to knock you on your ass," I told him with a giggle.

I dropped my stick and leant down my hand to him. He gripped my hand and before I could pull him up, he pulled me down instead. His right hand grasped both my wrists as I fell on top of him. His left hand reached out for his fighting stick as he rolled us over. I was now on the floor with my arms above my head held down by the stick in Alec's hand and a cocky Alec on top of me.