Heat

Soulmate au: The closer you are to your Soulmate the higher your temperature rises.

HOT. Today the weather was hot. So hot that even I Jung Hoseok couldn't even smile from the excruciating heat. The sun shone so brightly that my sweat glands were probably crying in agony right now.

And to make the situation even better than it was before my air conditioning decided to break...DURING A HEATWAVE. I'm convinced life hates me.

Anyways that bring us to the situation now which is me sitting in my best friends house who does have a working air conditioning whilst watching "our" favourite show friends.

"Hobi can you not wipe your disgusting sweat all over my sofas jeez" Namjoon sneered in disgust.

"Well sorry mr perfect I cant control the weather so you know what your gonna have to do?? DEAL WITH IT" I responded with the little bit of energy I had.

"Maybe we should go-"

"Hobi can you shut up I'm trying to sing the theme song" Namjoon so rudely interrupted me

"I'll be there fore youuuu" he continued to sing while I grumbled under my breath about how no one cares about his stupid friends obession.

Suddenly a nostalgic melody has entered my ears as the familiar tune begin to come closer and closer.

"Namjoon do you hear that??"

"Yeah it's my amazing vocals listen, WHEN THE RAIN STARTS TO POUR"

"NOT THAT STUPID....it sound like THE ICE CREAM VAN" I yelled in ecstasy like a 5 year old child.

"OMG HERES MY WALLET IDC WHAT YOU GET AS LONG AS ITS COLD" Namjoon screamed expecting me to catch the van for his lazy ass.

Oh well I'm desperate so naturally I grabbed the money and ran. Leaving the house or even getting down the stairs seemed to be getting harder and harder as the heat surrounded my body.

Running down the streets was never this much of a struggle to me before but even the simplest task of inhaling and exhaling seemed to be difficult to overcome.

Eventually I caught up as the van stopped not too far away from the house but i had to wait in the line filled with stupid kids and their parents.

My skin felt as if it was on fire as I got closer to the front of the line. It was if needles on fire were piercing my already burning skin over and over again.

"H- hi how can I help you today sir" the young woman at the front of the van asked very out of breath despite being inside a cold van. Strange.

"Two bubblegum ice lollies please" I responded in an even weaker voice almost as if I was in pain.

She handed me the lollies giving me a weird smile...the type of smile when your expecting something so I paid the price struggling to even lift my arm.

"You know even though it's hot outside it's not as hot as you both are making it out to seem" one of the parents behind me said tapping my shoulder before pulling away on instinct and wincing.

Now that I've turned around the rest of the line do seem to be hot but not as much as me and the girl in the van....unless.....

GASP

"You finally figured it out soulmate??" The (H/C) haired girl said with a relieved smile and a cheeky wink.

"Wow I can't believe I'm so dumb but here touch my hand so this burning freaking heat goes away" I cried while holding my hand out.

Her soft (S/C) hands touched mine just as hot but slowly the heat and pain began to cool down.

"My names (Y/N) (L/N) btw should I give you my number cause I think your holding up the line" she giggled softly as I nodded and apologised to the people waiting behind me.

"Jung hoseok, your hope, your sunshine-" I said while smiling and doing cute hand gestures but was cut off YET AGAIN.

"Honestly hoseok I think I've had enough of the sunshine and heat"

"Understandable"

"I'll message when my shift ends" she quickly said after writing her number on my hand and greeting the next customer.

I cant believe I met my soulmate and shes so beautiful I thought to myself while staring at the number and biting my lolly I had opened.....but I feel like somethings a bit off.

"FUCK NAMJOONS ICELOL IS MELTING HES GONNA KILL ME"

A/N
I know I haven't published a new chapter for a long time so I'm going to announce that I will be ending this series. Although I still have 2 more drafts that need to be completed and published so I will finish them and end this book. Thank you to everyone who has read this ~ <3