Funny Story That I Wanted To Announce

Though it wasn't today or yesterday, I remembered it while writing chapter 2 of my second book in this series

Though it wasn't today or yesterday, I remembered it while writing chapter 2 of my second book in this series. I just wanted to quickly @ the girl who was reading my book on the school computer in front of me: THANK YOUUUU

IT MEANS A LOT AND I WAS KIND OF WEIRDED OUT , BUT I STILL APPRECIATE UOU !! I actually wanted to sit and talk about it, but I was like "Can't let her know that I know it's fanfiction" and "Can't let my friends know that I write fanfiction." And because I'm not quite sure how to "human" yet, so I'm too socially awkward for all of that face-to-face communication....

Just know that I appreciate you reading it and that I applaud your courage for going on Wattpad on a school computer in the first place. And even more for reading fanfiction on it. Btw...the people in the back row do look at everything everyone else is on.

I hope you know who you are and that it was really cool and funny to see someone reading this book in real life. Means a lot that anyone is reading it in general. I hope you have a nice day and to remember to go into an incognito tab or just download the app on your phone.

Then a little sidenote to everyone reading this story: I do walk among you. Even though you don't care, just know that I know.

And to that one blonde girl the other day: that was not God's way. Cleanse yourself before you wreck yourself.