the next day

Hey guys! Sorry i havent uploaded much lately i really need to get a new computer :/

Any-who, i know what your all thinking, he got in her pants quicker then expected, but your wrong! They didnt do anything up stairs, hard to believe i know. But this chapter is going to be shorter because it is all went down when they got up stairs.

chapter 5:

I remember being really drunk, and i ran into jake! I was telling him he was sexy and all this stuff, and i remember kissing him, and he told me we should go somewhere more private, or something like that.

I didnt realize much of what i was doing at the time so i agreed, and staggered my drunk ass up the steps after him.

When we found an empty room, he pulled me in and closed the door, locking it. Then he started kissing me on my lips and on my neck.

"Jake.." I managed to say in between breathes.

"Yes babe?" Jake asked while kissing my neck

"I-I- I dont want a hickey, if my mom see's it, she will do something." I said a little more sobber.

" Relax babe, im just kissing your neck! You cant get a hickey from that." He said before kissing my lips again.

"Are you sure?" I asked slightly pushing him of.

"A hundred percent doll face." He said while he took his shirt off.

The next thing i remember was him taking me over to the bed and trying to undress me.

"Mmm your so sexy." Jake said as he started lifting my dress up.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, becoming more sobber.

"Taking your dress of so this will be easier." He said, lifting it even more

"So what will be easier jake?" I asked, pushing his hand away and pulling my dress back down

"Us fucking...!" JAke said rasing a eyebrow

"Oh hell no get off of me you perv!" I half shouted while pushing him off.

"Baby, its not goin to hurt! Your just to damn sexy i gotta have you!" Jake said while pushing me back on the bed and lifiting my dress again.

"Get the fuck off of me you douche bag! I yelled before slapping him really heard across the face and kneeing him where the sun dont shine to get him off of me.

I then got up and ran out of the room and outside.

Thats all i remember from last night.....