Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 12

Start from the beginning

"It was a normal date, in my dads restaurant" I said with a shrug and there mouths fell open.

"Your dads restaurant?!?! The same restaurant Derrek works at!?!" Sara exclaimed and I nodded. "He's flipping stupid" she roared, and I chuckled. Taking a bite of Kane's nacho's. "It was the best date ever though" I said, a small smile on my face as I gave them all the details. They awed when appropriate, and cursed when needed.

"Perfect date, for a not so perfect couple" Kayda giggled, and I laughed hitting her playfully on the shoulder.

"We better get going" I said looking at the small boy, leaning against me with his eyes closed.

30 minutes later, I was sitting at home alone. There was a knock on my door, as I was sprawled on my living room couch. "Come in" I whispered yelled, and Damien came in. I grinned, and sat up. Patting the spot next to me which he sat down in. I laid my head on his lap, as he ran his fingers threw my hair.

That's how my evening went, in pure quite bliss both of not knowing what was going on, in the house next door...

Derrek P.O.V

The shower calmed my nerves, and the towel wrapped around my waist as there was a knock on the front door. "Damien can you get the fucking door!" I hollered after five minutes of the repeated knocking, I was getting fucking annoyed.

I slammed out of the bathroom, and walked to the door. I swung it open, hoping it wasn't a business person because my towel was still wrapped around my waist. Candy was standing there, eyeing me up. "Get upstairs now" she purred, and my eyes widened.

She pushed me up into my room, and slammed me on my bed. She climbed on top of me, and began kissing my neck. Her breast rubbing against me, and I immediately began to get hard.

"He's at her house. Tonight there's a party he'll be going to with out her. Im going to drunken him up, and he's wont know what happened" she whispered slipping off her shirt. Her body looking amazing.

"Lets get going" she whispered, as I yanked her down against me. Kissing her long and hard, trying to enjoy this and ignoring the nagging conscious in the back of my head.

Jerry P.O.V

The weeks began to go bye in an alarming rate, school would be starting soon. I was surprisingly excited. It was sad to know though, that Eric would be leaving soon. The good news though was that, Damien and I were going strong.

Today was Kane's fifth birthday, and was also my mothers death day. So today was personally a hard day for me. Damien running late, was bothering me. "Ill be right back, Buddy" I whispered kissing the side of Kane's head before rushing towards Damien's house. I heard crying before I burst inside.

"Damien baby, come on we-" I stopped short, when I saw Candy cuddled into Damien's arm crying. My eyes immediately narrowed. "What is she doing here?" I spat out, and Damien looked torn.

He let go of her, and walked towards me. His eyes showing nothing but pain, and hurt. Candy behind him, was actually smiling. My whole body was seizing with fear. "Jerry Baby, this doesn't have to ruin our relationship" he slowly spoke, as my throat tightened with fear.

"Just say it Damien" I said, slowly wishing I could take them back as soon as the words came out of his mouth.

"Candy is-" he said but Candy stepped forward. Laying a hand on his shoulder in an affectionate way. "Jerry, Im pregnant and Damien's the father" she said sadly, but I saw threw her words. She was ecstatic.

"SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!" I screamed, my heart immediately hurting. I held a hand up, and walked out the door. I slammed the door shut, and leaned against it. This cant be happening. Today's Kane's birthday which means another year closer to when he won't need me anymore, my moms been dead five years to this day, and now the guy I think im falling madly in love with, got another girl pregnant. This day personally, will go down as the worst day in my life...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Comment about what I've written.

Actually, All I wanna say is please dont hate me!

Now Im going to try and upload quickly, but Im going to chicago tomorrow since my mom has to go up because of really bad headaches, so im going to estimate the next chapter will be up in three to four days. Sorry!

A lot of people were asking me, what team im on when it comes to Eclipse...and Im team Switzerland! Bella should be with Edward, because he's her soul mate but with Jacob because he's HOT!!! Im also on team Seth though, BooBoo Stewart is HOT!! Hahaa.

Any more questions you want to ask me?

Feel free to ask, and Ill answer down here in a ramble. Soo, Yeah COMMENT and VOTE or even BECOME A FAN!