Two twin boys living next door, and They BOTH want in my pants?! FML! Chap. 12

Start from the beginning

"Kane get off the baby" I said laughing, as Kane climbed off of him. Rubbing his hands together, before walking towards me.

"He said something mean so I beat him up" he exclaimed, obviously very proud of himself.

"Yup, You did Kane. Now hurry and get dressed. We gotta go pick up Kayda and Sara" I said and his eyes widened before scrambling upstairs. I looked Eric at immediately burst into laughter.

"He has a good grip" he murmured, as he pulled himself off the ground. I laughed, he was so lucky he was my best friend, or else I would have let Kane go loose.

"What did you do?" I asked as soon as he was up and off the ground.

"I might have said a certain show, was Uhh stupid" he said scratching the back of his head.

"You disked, the singing things in the box?" I asked, faking horrified and he nodded slowly.

"Never disk those dudes, they sing about a PARTY in your TUMMY!" I hollered and he chuckled, seeing threw my cover.

"Your weird...I like It" he said and I threw a pillow at him which he ducked. I grabbed another and targeted his stomach, as he went to dodge that one, I aimed another at his head at it his target.

"NOOOO!" He screamed, as he fell dramatically towards the ground, closing his eyes and faking death just as Kane came downstairs. Wearing red shorts, and a green tee.

"Ill dig the hole, you get the shoe box. I once killed a fish, and this is what I did" he whispered and started darting towards the kitchen. Eric sat up eyes widened.

"HES ALIVE, WHERES THE PILLOW" Kane roared when he came back in and saw Eric sitting up.

"Let's just go" I said awkwardly as Eric picked Kane up, and flung him over his shoulder. We walked out and Damien was sitting out on his steps, lighting a cigarette.

"Put him in. Ill be right back" I motioned, and ran towards Damien's house.

"Those things kill you, you know?" I said as I got to his house and walked around the fence that separated us.

"Calms my nerves, what can I say?" he said, taking a big breath of it before I pulled it away, and threw it on the ground. He was sitting on the steps, so I sat down on his lap. My lips inches away from his.

"Cigarette breath turns me off" I whispered, a smirk playing on the edge of my lips. He laughed, and my whole body shook with his laughter. "Those things cost a shit load" he said and I laughed. My head falling back, exposing my neck.

"Hot" he murmured as I connected my lips to his. It only lasted a minute before I pulled away and bit my lower lip. I climbed off, and started running towards my car. "See you later, alligator" I yelled laughing, I heard him laugh.

"Tease" he hollered after me, as I climbed into my car.

"That's what I live for" I screamed before pulling out of my driveway, and going to Wes's house. When I got there, Eric got out. "Call me, Babe" he yelled.

"Will do my pretty monkey" I hollered, and he looked as if I was crazy,

"Your odd" he yelled, and I shrugged.

"Got it from you" I screamed before driving off, and towards Kayda's house. Once I got there and they got in we were off to the Zoo. With Kane singing some Barney song in the back, we didn't speak.

Hours later, and Kane tired out we went into the food court. "Spill now" Kayda said and I chuckled. Kane was settled next to me, and munching on some nacho's.