1.30

Reina

I woke up fully energized. "Can you make me some breakfast Mrs. park?" Ashely jumped on my body.

"Sure now get off."

She hopped off and grabbed me "Let's eat." She yelled. I reached for my phone that was on the floor next to me.

Bang
I'll be there in an hour to get my prize ok. And btw are you Mario Kart? Because I wanna Mario Kart 8 on you.

Me
That was so damn cringe-worthy and ok I'll inform the guards so they don't shoot you.

Bang
Ok and I'll bring you a gift as well.

Me
If it's something stupid I will beat your ass on sight 😤

Bang
Damn feisty I love it mommy 😏

He's such a fuckin idiot I swear but hey he's getting the problem away from me so I'm fine

Flashback

"So will you hear me out." His deep voice dripping with amusement. Bang yongguk, what the hell is his spoiled rich ass doing here? I only have seen him in middle school once and that was when he was trying to get me to have sex with him. He tried giving me money and shit if I slept with him, I love money but I ain't going to have sex with someone like him no matter how much money he offers. I know he comes from a powerful family and they get pretty much whatever they want so why is he here?

"I haven't seen you in forever. How did you get in here?" I asked still on alert.

"Calm down no need to be on alert love, I am here to see if you want a deal. And I hopped the fence." I sat down by the pool.

"What kind of deal?" I question

"I know you have Casey here." I looked at him. How did he know that? "You see I want Casey I find her interesting, plus she owes me five million dollars." I choked on my spit what did she need all that money for?! "And I want her for myself." I nodded understanding

"Go ahead and take her I don't care what happens to her." I dipped my feet into the pool.

"Damn, didn't even think twice," I could feel him staring right at my body. "Did she do that to you? Give you all those cuts and bruises I mean," He asked sitting next to me.

"Yes, she did, she did it because she thought torturing me would get jay to love her. Stupid huh? Doing all this damage for a man that will never love you." I looked at the moon getting lost in it.