1.9

"Hey I can drive you and drop you back off here" Casey smiled "Thanks but I don't get in cars with other people." I smiled. "Really? Your gonna be tricky to get." She mumbled "huh?"

"Oh, nothing I was just saying I hope my little brother doesn't be a trickster." She grinned

"ok, then where are we going?" I never take my eyes off the road I wanna remember the way we came just in case.

"I'm taking us to red lobster." I sense something about Casey but I can't put my finger on. It's something weird, she gives me this danger hazard vibe I better keep my guard up. I get in my car and follow her to Red Lobster.

After the 35 minute drive, we finally arrived.

"Hey, order to your heart's content." She smiles.

"No that's ok I'll order the cheapest thing I don't like people spending so much on me." I Chuckle nervously.

"Hey, excuse me, waitress. We are ready to order." She waves.

"What can I get for you ladies this evening?" She smiled.

"I'll get the lobster and pasta." She said

"I'll get t-" She cut me off.

"She'll get the same as me oh and the drinks will be a lemonade." She cuts me off.

"Ok got it let me know if you need anything else" She smiled and with that, she goes to take someone else's order.

"You really didn't have to spend so much on me," I said.

"I know but it's the least I can do for knocking you over and breaking your phone screen."She nodded.

"So Reina what is your favorite color?" She questions.

"My favorite color is blue and black. What's yours?" I said

"Hmmm mine is dark red" she grins showing her pearly white teeth
"So are you seeing someone?" She asked.

"Yeah, I am, he's can be dumb at times but overall he's funny and nice," I answered.

"Must be nice, the guy I like doesn't like me back because of some, excuse my language but because of some bitch, I don't see what he likes about her." She said now getting angry

"Don't worry you'll find someone who loves you." I say reassuring her." The waitress comes and hands us our food. "Thank you." We said in sync.

"Awww man we don't have any salt. Can you go get the waitress so she can get some more please." She bats her eyelashes and pouts.

"Yeah, I'll be right back," I say chuckling at her face.

Casey p.o.v

Finally she fucking leaves, now is my chance to poison her ass. I reached into my purse and grab the dark red liquid and pour it over her lobster and I take a clear liquid and pour a little in her pasta and finally I drop the pill in her lemonade. Man, this is gonna be too damn easy she's completely clueless. Now I'm really curious why Jay likes her. She a fucking idiot!
When's she's out the damn picture. Jay will finally love me. I smile at the thought of us having little jay's and Casey's running around. In the corner of my eyes, I see Reina coming, time to put on my fake face.

"Sorry I took so long, the waitress was literally speed walking table to table." She said out of breath. "that's fine, hey you're outta breath drink your lemonade before you die." I giggle
She nods and drinks the lemonade. I wait for the poison to hit her. Ok, what the hell she should've been dead what the fuck! "This lemonade is sweet." She smiles." Really? mine is sour, it's like a sour patch candy." I make the sour face. "Your face is killing me." She laughed I give her another smile