1.3

I walked around my house tablet in hand headphones on music blasting. "Damn," Jay whispered grabbing my hips as I whipped around ready to attack.

"The hell." I said hitting him.

"Ow." He laughed.

"How did you get in." I sighed closing the door.

"It was opened." He handed me a piece of paper. "Starts at 8 ends whenever." He walked out the door as Ashley-Taylor walked in laughing. 

"I'm not going I have this TV special I want to see." I sat down on my couch. 

"Which is?" She sat down. 

"Teen Wolf reruns." I laughed. 

"Really." She smiled.

"Yes seriously," I said fixing my shirt in the process

"Are you going to the thing Jay invited you to?" she said. 

"Hmmm, no thanks." I laughed

"Hmmm yes because I'm going with Simon and I want you to come with us," she explained

"Fine, I'll go." I sighed 

"Thank you maybe you'll finally get to know Jay more." she winked while laughing I just looked at her with my death glare.

"Shopping." She smiled.

"No," I said as teen wolf flashed across the screen. I was getting ready to ignore her because once my show is on nothing else matters to me. She noticed this and sighed plopping down next to me.

Time Skip

I walked into the party and regretted it. "Simon!" She yelled over the music. "Babe." He kissed her lips. "Reina." He smiled as loco walked over. It was comforting to know he was here because knowing Ash she would probably ditch me for Simon.

"Hi, loco." I hugged. "Gray." I waved as he nodded. "Hi, jay." I started to feel irritated just knowing he was in my presence. 

"You came." He smiled as I held my hand up stopping him from making any rather contact but that didn't anything because he completely disregarded what I wanted and hugged me anyway. I wanted to stab him right in his eyes.

"Let's go dance." Ashley smiled knowing I was about to strangle him

"Me or him?" I asked

"All of us." She shrugged. "I call loco." I grabbed him and found a place for us to dance

"naneun yeoja chingugaissda." Gray smiled. "And I see miss just for tonight over there." Jay walked over. 

"Asshole," I whispered as we walked to the dance floor. He should be thankful I didn't take a knife and kill him right here.

Time Skip

I watched as Loco made out, which some Asshole or as Jay Park said miss just for tonight. 

"Reina." Jay Park smiled.

"Hi," I said as he stumbled into my arms. 

"Ya know I really like you a lot especially your Ass." He smirked.

"Drunk ass." I pushed him off of me. "Now I how do I get home." I tapped my chin.

"Take my car." Jay held up his keys. "But take me with you." He smirked.

"Hmmm," I thought about it for a while. I could take the car and leave his drunk ass here but if I do that people will know that it was me who left him for dead and I can't have that  "Fine," I said as he kissed my neck. "Don't do that," I threated sending him a death glare

Time Skip

"You take the couch." I pointed as he groaned like a child not getting his way

"Night," I said walking into the bathroom.

"Reina!" He screamed.

"What? " I replied stopping in my tracks completely. I swear if he asks me a stupid ass I'm really going to run him over.

"I need to pee." He whined.

"Fine, go pee." I walked out of the bathroom.

"Thanks." He threw me his shirt. 

"Nasty ass!" I yelled walking towards the second bathroom. Ok, you can do this Reina just ignore him and don't commit first-degree murder and you should be good.

"Reina?!" Ashley yelled with panic laced in her voice. She finally noticed I was at the party after an hour has passed, that's a new record.

"Yes?" I smiled trying to hide my attitude "I'm so sorry," She hugged me.

"I'm fine I got to drive Jay's car." I held up his key. 

"Really?" She nodded. 

"I have to go." She walked out the door as I turned around to a naked Jay. "Ahhh." I shut my eyes. "Nasty ass I'm blind." Suddenly he hugged me and he was...naked. I could feel his dick on my ass and man was I disgusted "Rape!" I tumbled backward but he fell on top of me "Rape!" I threw him off of me once more

"Wait." He yelled as I locked myself in my room.

"I guess I don't need a shower this instant." I sighed as I heard snoring.

"Jay?" I peeked out the door to a sleep naked Jay."Nasty ass." I threw a blanket on him while softly kicking him. "Dumbass." I walked to the bathroom.