1.23

3 months later

Ashely

These days nobody pays me any attention. I have ideas and shit but all I get is stares and ignored. Jay's group of people expanded by a lot there's like fuckin 1000 people in this damn mansion he moved us to. I walked out the kitchen and turn my phone to video so I can post myself on my Instagram since the guys are in a meeting and I can't interrupt. I walk outside in the garden and hear someone talking so I hid behind a bunch of roses.

"Yes, Casey he doesn't have a clue where you guys are. Although the way he's investigating he's getting closer to finding where you are." He explained clearly irritated. "So far he's got some guy named Zico and let me tell you this guy is superior and jay well he changed a lot he's more and more strict plus he's more ruthless I'd say he got potential," He explained rubbing his eyebrows. "Yes Ma'am." He hung up

Holy shit this guy is a spy! I wait until he's finished talking and I pull my gun out from under my dress.

He stood up coming face to face with my hand pistol."Don't fuckin move and muscle." I pointed it and took the safety off. He put his hands up but look like he was about to do something so I shot him in his leg.

"Fuck!" He fell on the ground and gripped his leg pulling him the door. "It's not like they are gonna listen. "He argued as I shot his other leg.

"Shut Up." I opened the door.

Star

I wonder how Reina is I haven't seen her in 3 months. Casey's been giving her hell ever since Jay never met her at her "date" and she locked her up in the room and barely gives her food or water. I wish I could help her I really do. "Have you talked to her yet star?" The old lady asked
I shook my head 

"no, I just hope she's doing ok." Martha is the only person in here that Casey and her asshole of a father don't do anything to.

In fact, the treat her with so much respect it's scary I wonder what their relationship is. 

"Don't worry my love she'll be getting her help today." She smiled and continued to polish down the table. 

"What does that mean?"  She has been telling me that a lot lately yet I have no idea what she is talking about.

"Don't worry about it, sweetie." She smiled. I gave her a confused look but decided not to pry. 

"Let's go bitches!" Casey knocked me down on the floor "Get your sorry ass up. We have to go now but if you would like to stay, I'll be glad to have victor stay with you for company." She smiled wickedly and touched my hair. I looked at Victor with a frightening look and shook my head quickly. "Good... THEN GET YOUR USELESS BITCH ASS UP!" She pushed me to the ground and caught up with her father.

"Peccato che la mia preziosa Reina non possa venire mi piace, lei mette una lotta e mi piace, ma domani avrò la mia strada con lei." ( "Too bad my precious Reina can't come I like her. she puts up a fight and I love that but tomorrow I'll have my way with her.") he gave a perverted smirk and lick his lips. "What did he say?" I turned to Martha scared.

"I don't know sadly, I only speak French and English, but I know he said something about Reina." She gave a worried look and helped me up. I hope she'll be ok.

Reina

Geez, my whole body is inflamed if I have an infection I'm totally gonna die faster. I reach my arm towards the ceiling and turn my palm so that's it's facing me. And I can see that it's still red and swollen."Where are you, Jay? Are you ok, I hope you aren't being too hard on yourself." I whispered to myself.