1.13

Jay POV

I punched into the bag releasing my anger. Of course, Casey comes in and sits down staring at me "what do you want?" I ask still punching the bag 

"Why attack that when you can attack this pussy." She said. I ignored her and kept throwing punches. "Jay let's go to the bedroom." She said now feeling on my body. While kissing my back while I flexed I realize that her outfits consist of lingerie and white as if she is a saint.

I shake her off and walk out the gym room and slam the door in her face. "Ow! The door hit my face jay what the hell!" She yelled 

"I don't open doors for a hoe," I said Walking up to my room to take a long shower. After I was done I get dressed in the bathroom. I came out and see Casey on the bed naked with her legs spread open. 

"Take me, daddy." She said while biting her lip. 

"Take yourself," I said walking out the room.

"Where are you going?!" She questioned,

"I am a grown-ass man, I will go wherever the fuck I please!" I slam the door and get in the car.

I pick up Simon from his house and we drive to Reina's house.

"Hey, babe where are you at?" Simon said over the phone. "Are you at Reina's? Oh ok well I'm coming over there as well. Ok bye, I love you too." He hung up.

"You're gonna get your ass beat." He laughed. 

"Can you control her?" I ask 

"Of course, I can control Ashley she's mine after all." He chuckles

We arrived at her house. Simon walks up and knocking on her door. That Jimin dude answers the door and he doesn't have a shirt on! It made me furious."Hey, you must be Simon." He steps aside and lets us in. "I'll go get her." He walks up the stairs to get Reina. 

"You backstabbing, lying, cheating, man-whore." Ashely came charging at me and tackled me to the ground. She grabbed me by my collar and started shaking me. Simon quickly grabbed her and held on to her. "Ok, I'm calm." She said Simon let her go with caution. "I no longer like you jay." She said flipping her hair "And you better have a good excuse or I'm gonna kick your ass." She chuckles evilly

"Wait, Jimin! I'm missing my show!" I hear Reina whining 

"But I recorded it for you." He said

"Really?! You're the real MVP." She fake sniffles they make it down the stairs and she wearing shorts and a sports bra. He was touching her! I'm gonna choke him but I remind myself that I'm not here to start anything so I keep my mouth shut. "Hey, Simon." Reina smiles she gets off Jimin's back and hops over to Simon and gives him a hug looking into my eyes showing an emotion Hatred.

I wave and she turned her head and hopped into the kitchen. I got rejected, twice. I sigh and walk to the kitchen table and sit down."Hey, best friend can you make some chicken burritos." Ashely asks. 

"Sure" she smiles.

"Yes!" She shouted,

"Hey let me help you, you look weird hopping around without a shirt." Jimin takes a shirt and pulls a shirt over Reina's head. That's not my shirt! So it must be his. 

"Thanks." She smiles 

"No problem." He smirked looking my way. Oh, so he's testing me now. Just wait till I see him alone.