1.8

Jay

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Well, ask your father that, And when are we gonna get married, babe?" She smiled touching my body. I hate her touch so much and I never agreed to marry her. I told her millions of times I don't like nor love her but here she is annoying the fuck outta me again."Listen I told you I don't love you and we are not I repeat NOT getting married I don't care if our parents arranged this marriage or not." I explained to her once again for the one millionth time.

She pulled away from me."AND WHY THE FUCK NOT!!! WHAT DOES THAT BITCH HAVE THAT I DON'T?!" She screamed.

"WATCH YOUR DAMN MOUTH! YOU WILL NOT TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!" I yell back.

"You will marry me jay. Even if I have to kill her!" She threatened.

"Listen here I am the leader of the mafia now Not my father, and if you think that I will let you touch Reina, Then you must be fuckin stupid!" I snarled

"Ok my dad is a mafia leader too and by not marrying me you'll cause a war between the AOMG mafia and the Moonlight mafia. Plus I love you more than her! I loved you since the 6th grade!" She whined.

"Our parents arranged this marriage not me and I never agreed to marry you! Get that through your head, Casey!"

She gave me an evil smirk. "Fine if I can't have you no-one will, oh and does that bitch know that you're in the mafia." She paused as I bit my lip. "Let me guess she doesn't, and you won't always be there for her she and when that happens I'll kidnap her and, well you know how it goes." She laughs

I was angry, no I wasn't angry I was so Angry it wasn't a word yet, How dare she fuckin threatened my girl!" I'm telling you this now Casey if you even go near her I'll kill you without hesitation." I got in her face.

"Ok then see you later babe." She waved and then left the room. I saw nothing but red. Angry I yell and punch the wall causing a hole to be there.

Reina Carter

"He is Cheating on me." I sighed as Ashley dropped her phone.

"Do you want a hug?" She whispered rubbing small circles on my back. I feel so stupid... how could I not see it right in front of me?!

"Ash." I sighed.

"Wait Let me call Simon." She took deep breaths ."Did You Know?" She yelled. "Stop Lying." She rubbed her head. "He is cheating on her Simon! Did You Know?!"She said as I fought the tears that were trying so hard to come out. "Alright." She nodded. "He is coming to explain what going on. Cheap therapy?" She smiled

I shook my head "Do I look like a eat ice cream when I'm hurt? What is this a movie? I don't want ice cream, I want pepperoni and chicken pizza and I want hot wings." I smiled "ok let's eat some pizza and wings." She laughs

Simon Dominic

"I told you not to do anything stupid." I sighed walking into Jay's house. He sat paced back and forth like a manic. Until he just plopped down next to me.

"I know." He slurred.

"You broke her heart." I hit his head.

"I know." He groaned struggling to stand up.

"So you drink instead of chase the girl you so-called Loved? I quoted.

"She doesn't want me." He laid on the floor covering his eyes.

"Disappointment." Mrs.Park sighed.

"Go away, mom." Jay sighed.

"Simon, you can go now I got this from here." His dad waved me off.

"I actually came to get him." I nodded.

"For?" He questioned.

"Something important," I answered as Jay stood up. "I'm going with Simon I'm not the mood to hear you right now."He shook his head.

As I drove he was lost in his thoughts. Of course he felt he fucked up, which he did. He should have played this better and he knew she would return.

"What are you thinking about?" I said trying to wrap my head around it.

"Casey is totally obsessed with me and she wants Reina out the picture, I'll give Reina a bodyguard to keep her safe for the time being." He said, "I don't want her to know I'm in the mafia just yet." He sighed as I smacked his head.

"Jay, you're a dumbass, When you get to her house Ashley and Reina are gonna beat your ass." I laugh. "And she thinks you cheated on her so that means you're gonna get double, no quadruple the ass whooping, Reina now I can't stop but I'm sure Ashley can stop her but she probably won't," I turned to look at him and his face went pale.

"Ready?" I ask him

"Simon if I die, I want you to tell Reina to wear a sexy dress to my funeral." I plucked him.

"You're about to get your ass be your last wish is to have her wear a sexy dress to your funeral?! You really are stupid." I laugh

I open the door and jay walked in first, "Reina?" He questions like a dumbass.

"Where the in hell have you been!" Reina and Ashley say in sync "I'm gonna beat your ass!" They say in sync once again.

"Wait let me explain, that girl's parents and mine have arranged a marriage for us. But I don't want to marry her but she's totally obsessed with me. I mean I can't blame her, I'm fucking hot." He smirked. Reina walked up to him and punched him in the arm."Ow, what was tha-" he yelled 

"You could have told me that you idiot!" She screamed as Ashley sharpened her knives. "Wait so you're not mad?" He quirked his eyebrow. "Oh, best believe I'm mad but it's something your parents forced upon you, so I'm not that mad." She smiled

Her smile quickly turn to a death glare

"But if you slept with her I will kill you." She pointed as Ashley continued to clean her knives. "I didn't I promise." He held his hands up. Jay gave her a hug and she returned it. "I love you, Reina." He kissed her forehead. "I love you too, now get off me I gotta get to work."
"I'll save you some pizza Reina," Ashley said. "Thanks." She headed upstairs.

Reina p.o.v

I finally finished this paperwork. Man, it's hard being an assistant. I grabbed my keys and purse made my way to the elevator after I reached the first floor. I started to walk towards the exit but that was before someone ran into me and caused us both the fall on the floor. "I'm so so so sorry." She sighed. "It's fine really," I said rubbing my head. "I'm sorry, here let me help you up." The girl reached out her hand and helped me up.

"Thanks," I said brushing off my pants.

"I'm sorry, oh no I'm really sorry." She smiled

"It's ok really." I smiled

"No, it's not I cracked your phone screen." I looked down and seen my phone cracked I mentally sighed.

"To show my thanks for not getting angry at me I'll like to take you to get some food." She showed a pleading smile

"You don't have to do that." I smiled.

"No, I want to, please allow me to do it." She pleaded She's not gonna give up, is she? Oh well, I might as well even though I ate pizza four hours ago.

"Ok sure." I nodded.

"Thanks, and oh, by the way, I'm Reina." I held out my hand "I'm Casey." She smiles taking my hand

********************

I finally updated it thought it would take me a week but my ideas were flowing and I'll probably have a update in 2 days it depends on how much homework I got. But until next time lovelies.

No One But You || Jay Parkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें