fuck off and stop stealing my pencils (Kat's POV)

I arrived home the next day, praying I wouldn't look as shitty as I felt. I glanced in the mirror as I walked past on my way out the door. I adjusted a few strands of hair that had made their way into my mouth and walked away, feeling like a methed out hobo who hasn't slept in days.
I got to class late, due to avoiding Gerard, who would likely bring up last night.

I fucking forgot that bitch was in my homeroom.

He smirked at me, and I flipped him off, in front of the whole class. Immediately, 8 hands shot up to snitch. Gerard coughed to remind them that fucking with me would be fucking with him, and earning the hatred of all the delinquents and anyone willing to do Gerard's bidding.  Every hand went down.
A kid fell out of his seat, which happened to be right next to Gerard. I sat there and stared straight ahead, at the teacher, who was calling role.
I said my line and shut up afterward.
Five minutes passed. Absolute chaos followed the teacher leaving the room to take a call. Gerard started rooting through my backpack.
I glanced in his general direction and squinted.
"What do you think you're doing, jackass?" I asked, trying to sound more annoyed than I actually was.

He pulled out a pencil and held it up proudly.
"Well if you're suddenly gonna be all schoolgirl on me, then I gotta come with you." He smirked again.
I swear, if he smirks one more time I'm gonna punch him.
I sighed.
"Fuck off, and stop stealing my pencils, Way."

.symbiotic.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara