I Regret Texting Gerard (again)

All it took was me opening the door, and hitting some punk with a drink in their hand for the whole room to stop.
"Hey, turn the music back on fuckfa- oh, hey Kat!" Said Mikey. I waved him over as the party resumed, like nothing had happened.
"I texted Gerard just now." I whispered.
"He saw. He's 100% certain he's gonna smash." Replied Mikey, laughing.
"What?" I wasn't social at my old school, or here a lot, or at all... I don't know the slang. All I know is what I get from memes.
"He's waiting for you in his room... He might be naked. Have fun and... uh, take this..." Mikey winked and shoved a condom into my hoodie's pocket. I rolled my eyes and started walking. I stopped short, cause I realized I have no clue where Gerard's room is.
"Down the stairs." Mikey smiled, "and use protection." Then he cracked up and disappeared into the crowd, leaving me alone with all these punks.
My best bet was, as much as I hated to say it, Gerard's room. I walked down the stairs, instantly regretting it. I turned to my left, and knocked twice on the wall. Then I turned, in case he was naked or something.
"It's Kat, you decent?" I asked.
"Y-yeah, just, ugh, give me a second..." and a minute later, Gerard walked over  in his underwear. I tried very hard not to look.
"You coming in, sugar, or not? I don't have all night." He smirked.
I blushed and looked away from the bulge, yeah, I've already seen it, but that doesn't mean I want to see it again.
"Of course." I smiled.