Ya Know What's A Good Idea? Break Into The Police Station. - No One, Ever

After the fight, me and Frank sorta fell out, a bit. He didn't talk to me as much... apparently it was something Gee had said over the weekend.

Later that week, he asked if I'd like to join him and Gerard for a 'special activity'. I agreed, knowing I would regret this decision forever, or at least a few hours.

The same day, Gee and Frank showed up in a dirty Trans-Am with a few knives and their mallets. It was weird seeing them out of uniform. Gee looked, as much as I don't wanna say it, hot. Frank just looked shorter.

"Hiya sugar. Ya ready to have a bit of fun?" Asked Gee as soon as I opened the door.
"Whatever." I nodded. The three of us got into the car, apparently Gee's mom's, and drove into the night.

An hour later, we were breaking into the sheriff's station. Gee's idea, as was trying to get drinks at Charlie's Bar, even though we are underage. Gee, it seems, has bad ideas often.
It involved me breaking open a window and Frank throwing lit matches around the station and proceeding to stomp them out. Gee, meanwhile, was strutting into the station and loudly talking dirty to the male receptionist.

I arrived home around two a.m. Gerard left with a peck on the cheek and  lipstick stain to prove it. I'm confused about my feelings for him at this point.

A/N

Sorry to those who shipped Frank and Kat. In another one of my stories, they're brother and sister so it was way awkward to write.