Jinx

When Gerard finished with Brendon, both were quite bloody, but it seemed that Gerard was better off. He turned to the rest of us, who were all laughing, and smirked. He held up his mallet triumphantly, announcing to all of us that he had won. Brendon was knocked out, and seemed to have a broken nose. Gerard kicked him once more between the legs and walked back. He laughed while Brendon cried.
"So, sugar, when are ya gonna pay me back for the jinx?" He asked quietly while we were all walking through the halls of the big school. I stayed quiet.
"Funny. Follow me, sweetheart." He instructed. The rest stayed behind. Bob looked a bit nervous. Frank looked excited. Mikey looked at a girl across the hall. Ray just looked hungry.
"See, princess, what I say goes. You don't wanna disobey me..." He said once we were in one of the abandoned classrooms.
"If you begged a bit I'd let you off easy. Wait, you're new. You wouldn't have known. I guess I can reduce your punishment a bit. How does a kiss sound, sugar?" I stayed quiet.
He leaned in and our lips touched. Gerard moved his hands moved to my waist. He opened his mouth a bit and took a hand to tilt my head up. My lips parted a bit, letting him have what he wanted. He started slipping his tongue into my mouth a bit. It actually felt... good?
He lifted me up onto the teacher's desk. I pulled back.
"I wasn't finished, kiss me again, sugar." He smirked. I almost wanted to, this time.
Frank walked into the room just as I opened my mouth to grant him access.
"Holy shit. This is goin' on Instagram." he yelled. Gee pulled back.
"Frank, you fucking ass. Don't put anything on Instagram if you want to keep your limbs." He yelled.
"I'm afraid to say too late." mumbled Frank.
"It's no big deal, I want everyone to know she's mine... that is if she wants to be?" asked Gerard.