The Rest Of Lunch, aka The Scene In Which I Really Hope The Sci. Lab Has Bleach

The rest of the lunch hour, Gerard was really being showoffish. He would act like we were dating, and do stuff that couples typically do, like hold my hand under the table, even though I pulled away close to twenty times. He would whisper random innuendos close to my ear.
"Okay, guys. Who are we getting revenge on, today? Or who deserves it most?" Gerard asked.
"Hayley Williams." suggested a pale guy with glasses and brown hair. His glasses had a break in them, like he had fallen on a rock, but they didn't break.
"Nah, Mikes, she's hot." disagreed Frank. Gerard's head shot up.
"Ooh, an argument." he smirked. "We have opposing sides, here, Frank and my own brother. We have the three... uh, four, people who vote on what happens next." Gerard explained.
"All in favor of Frankie's idea, to spare Williams?" Gerard asked. My hand shot up, as well as Gerard's, Ray's, and Frank's. Bob and Mikey had their hands down.
"That was settled quick. Pick someone else, anyone you wanna have us deal with, Katherine?" asked Gerard.
"Uh, Gee? Who is this?" asked glasses kid.
"Oh, Mikes, this is Katherine. She's our friend. Not our food." said Gee. He turned to me and smirked. "Katherine, sugar, this is Mikey, he's my brother."
Mikey waved a 'sup'. Ray turned.
"Damn, Gee. Ya got skills, keeping this chick here." he exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.
"How about, huh... Brendon Urie." said Frank. Everyone nodded, excepting me.
"Who's that?" me and Gee asked at the same time.
"Jinx, now you have to suck my dick." he said, and I snorted.
"Brendon is the fuckboi Alicia cheated on me with." said Mikey.
"He also slept with Jamia." Frank chimed in.
"He touched my hair." added Ray.
"See, cause I'm the leader, I have more authority than all of them combined. I can say yes or no, and it goes." Gerard explained quietly.
The boys all looked at him expectantly.
"Yeah, let's go for it." Gee said. "What do you say, Kat? Only one with as much power as I have is my second in command." he said.
"Yeah, let's go for it." I mumbled quietly.
"Submissive, I like that." laughed Gee. "Come on, we're on a move." he called out to us all.
We all stood up. Gerard grabbed me around the waist and pulled me to the front of the formation along with him.
"We have to get Kitty a mallet." Frank pointed out. He had called me kitty. That was mom's nickname for me.
"Come on, then, princess." said Gee. We stopped by his locker, where there were several illegal substances and many, many mallets. He handed me one.
"Mikey, head to the PA system in the office." instructed Gerard. Mikey nodded and sprinted down the hall and too the left.
A few moments later, we heard over the loudspeakers:
"Will Mr. Brendon Urie please report to the soccer field in five minutes?"
Gee nodded and we all started toward the field.
Five minutes later, a scared kid with a big forehead came out to the field. Gee was still holding onto me.
"So, Breadknob. You've been a bad boy, lately." said Gee.
"Sleeping with Michael's girlfriend, Frankie's girlfriend, and my dealer, Ryan?" asked Gee. "Be honest. We'll be a bit nicer if you're honest."
The kid nodded.
Gee walked toward him, spinning the mallet.
Then he laughed. They all laughed as Brendon screamed and got kicked and hit with the mallet repeatedly. I was ten feet away.

.symbiotic.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara