|Stalker|

/Recap\

"Ok." I say walking down the ally.

As I walk to him he pins me agents the wall.

"Now that I have you, you will be mine forever." he said kissing down me neck....

/End Of Recap\

Hailey's P.O.V.

|10:36 am|

"W-what?" I stuttered out scared to death.

"You. Are. Mine." He said anger dripping from each word.

"I'm not an object, I can't be owned." I say trying to gain my confidences back.

He looks up, standing removing his head from the crook of my neck.

"Sweetheart I've been watching you I know you better then you know your self. My love you better get ready to have the best time of your life." He said looking me in the eyes. I swear I could have melted right there. But I released what he said.

"YOU STALKED ME?" I yell in his the face.

"You will NOT yell at me. and I prefer keeping you safe my love, I've saved you more times then you can count. if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be innocent nor alive. so I think I deserve a reword, is that right sweetheart?" he told me while tracing my jaw line.

"What do y-you want?" I whimpered.

"You to be mine, I want your love, I want to be with you forever. I want to win you over." He stated. I was scared to death, if my brother found out about this this man would be dead.

"Can we g-get to know e-each other?" I asked hoping I don't have to get in bed and lose something I can never get back with a man I don't even know the name of.

"Whatever you want my love, my names Louis, Louis Tomlinson by the way." He said like he was reading my mined.

This it hit me.

Tomlinson, as in the gang leader.

Well I'm screwed.

(Well??? I need some help any one want to help??? Plzzz!!!! love you my angels <3)