|Don't Go|

After everything happened me and Liam went back to my room and just cuddled the rest of the day watching Friends.

"Please don't go, I'm so scared he'll come back and hurt me." I mumble in to Liam's bare chest.

"I'm not going anywhere doll, I'm staying till you tell me to leave." Liam says softly kissing my forehead.

"I want this to be over. I hate Harry being the leader of his own gang, why couldn't he be something pop singer in a stupid boy band."I cringed at the thought.

Liam just let out a deep chuckle and pulled me closer to him.

Why can't Louis go find someone else? Why can't he just leave me alone? I wish I knew why.

"You're thinking to much love." Liam rasped in to my ear.

"I know I just want to know why he wants me. why can't I just be with you? I'm scared he'll hurt you I confessed, Liam shot up pulling me up with him.

"Listen, I don't care what happens to me, I could die for all I care just as long as you're safe. I couldn't live with myself knowing its my fault you're hurting, I finally got you and I'm going to keep you." Liam pulled me in to a hug, he quietly whispers jump and as I do he's ready to catch me.

We return to bad I'm still I'm Liam's arms, well now on his lap. He pulls me down so his lips are at my ear.

"Now baby how about we try this again.